Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Alka: WALL ko kaun samajha yega?? Romance ho yaa emotional.. Intense hona zaroori hain.. Promotions are part of it..
i agree.yeh toh apne pairo pe kuhaadi marnewali baat ho gai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, sujata.. Big smile

Sujatha.rao

Fiza1960

Fiza1960

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
After a long time I read something so beautiful & so true. You have nailed the problem, the EXACT problem ...along with the problem, you have given the perfect solution & if CVs were to read it & go by it, then there is no stopping KTLK going to the heights of popularity...I have to go out now but will comment more on this later...this is just a small note to tell you how wonderful it is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniKrrish4You

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nice post . now my answer :- 

As far as story is conncerned ..its not about ktlk but about every show that after a given point of time it gets over n if u want to continue the show u need to put various tracks to run it ...same is happening here ..the age gap love story is over long ago so cvs r now trying to run the show with new tracks after every few days ..which is ok according to me . 

now about Baby track as u r saying that is the only thing which will work ...may be u r right ..we all want to see baby track n i m sure it will come one day ...n i agree it will be the most importhat n beautiful track ..but after listening kritika's interview few days back ..now i agree on her POV ...that in each n every show almost on all channels there r kids ..so y the same thing in our show ...cant we do smthn different ? so yes we can wait ..n experiment with different tracks . smtms it fails n smtms it works . 

about sub - story ..yes here i agree that cvs always remain in hurry n hence leving the story uncompleted ...n reasons best known to them ...n yes i also feel that rohan , armaan r imp characters n want to see them back in ashni life . 

n overall no matter how much we talk the ultimate thing is in cvs hand...n the only thing they can do is to keep good tracks for long time n bad tracks for short ...n not vice- versa . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youniniborn2rulesonyjknumttrocks

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Very valid discussion    mr harshal if you could add the point of promos needed and post this to the cvs, ranjan sahi it would help   writing to kp will not help as he is not the story writer any more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Fiza.. It feels really nice for such beautiful appreciation on my topic..

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, shikha.. Yeah! Our show is unique bt that doesn't mean cvs take screenplay in mere tanda type way.. Ther is lack intense tracks in ktlk.. Regarding that interview thing, well.. I better nt blunt out my answer on it..

SHIKHA19

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Jyoti.. Promos requests for ktlk hs always been asked to sneha maam etc.. Bt none are keen on it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top