Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 5)

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
dev bhai, the story writers for ktlk are frm jha family... i always forget their names.. 
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by ithasme

Dev bhai, we already hv new set of writers for ktlk in form of BALH..
ROFL kya baat hain bhaai ye log writers nahi disasters hain
lolzLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouMithalee02

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

dev bhai, the story writers for ktlk are frm jha family... i always forget their names..
lol okays!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hi fi Dev most of the time v think alike yaar hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
tanu ji, if track can't attract many trps viewers due to lack of intense dramatic screenplay.. hw cn we expect rise in trps..
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

hi fi Dev most of the time v think alike yaar hehehe
lolz yeah! I'm pissd watching sad story lol. Okay guys hav 2 go bye bye !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouMithalee02

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thoughtful post Harshal...
 Think the main problem is cvs  repeat things & some sequences are  predictable...sometimes  there has been a lack of consistency in the story..I still don't understand  why they have shown Khushi track..jes Khushise Ashu ethna attached tha ab uskee naam bhi nahi leta  ...
    They have been showing same AShu & Nidhi without exploring other side of their character...still Ashu thinks Nidhi bachkane harkate kadte hai & keeps scolding her..don't think people like repetition..
 I also think that they should bring back some old characters specially Aarman & should give more screen presence to Ranji, CB,DB  to add some spice...
    present track is emotional & the actors got good opportunity to show their talents but yesterday it seemed  to be repetitive...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200Krrish4Yousonyjknumttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Nice post!! Good analysis in view of depletion in trps. Some desperate measures need be taken immediately to save the show.

There has been lot much talked & discussed about baby track. So, I am not jumping into those detaiils Harshalji. But, I admit that they cannot stretch this 2 yr.s wait issue till long -- at some point they will have to deal with baby issue for sure. And yup, CVs have totally failed in introducing/handling subplots in the show. They introduced Ahana & Amar but kidnapping track was a huge fiasco because they didnt handle it properly. BKM track needs a closure, CS ki shaadi could be a parallel track providing comical relief. BB's illness is a good emotional track & ppl love his character. So, viewers will be intrigued by his illness track. But they need to promote this track like 'What will be BB's decision about surgery'. Many loyal viewers quit the show with khushi track, they need to be informed about this track. FS was also good but was not promoted at all.

As far as TRPs are concerned, I believe no major twist in story, late timeslot & no promos/marketing is affecting the ratings. However, acco. to me, trp meter itself is a highly questionable metric for measuring any show's popularity but in my opinion khushi track repelled the viewers away the most. Ppl could not connect to her character at all; there was no sympathy for her due to her OTT portrayal. 99% viewers were not interested in seeing her in AshNi lives and what happens to her -- Her mama-mami were torturing her or not--nobody was interested in all that. We were not given KC celebration like sweet, emotions filled episodes too & just to keep that disgusting character khushi in the show, they made Anji infertile and Ranji had to adopt khushi Angry If RanJi had their own baby, it could have been shown how they raise their child & how AshNi also feel that a child would make their bond even more stronger and all that but instead when RanJi were thinking of baby, they gave Anji a stupid dialogue:"Mujhe kya karna hai, bachche ka toh sab kuch Mummy sambhalegi"Shocked Thumbs Down And, honestly I dont think anybody is happy with khushi as RanJi's adopted child even...

B'day blooper was truly embarassing & its justification from wall is even more illogical LOL Last time it wasnt BB's birthday but Ashu's birthday which was more highlighted that since he was an orphan; didnt know his bday and thats how BB started celebrating his own birthday as Ashu's too. This generated lot of sympathy for Ashu. Also, Ashu's yearning for child to revive his own lost childhood & someone of his own bloodline etc. talks started with this Bday celebration only so this time its hard to digest for ppl to see BB's b'day again but not Ashu's. Ouch

And, 100% agreed with what u mentioned about professional track - hospital casualty drama would be excellent track & Rohan's track too with his letter would be a wonderful track. Rohan's comeback could be major twist in story & trp booster - only if handled with some new ideas rather than the stereotype jealousy track. And, of course, NO mallu and NO khushi pleaseee...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniRoza_DUSG200sonyjknumKrrish4You

Go to top