Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Dev bhai, that's due to lack ofcuriosityintense screenplay...
yah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

I cant say I agree with all ur points - but definitely some good plots will be welcome...The baby track will eventually come I feel - but for that we need a leap and right now I dont think that is welcome...Let them show Ashni celebrating their first anniv, first valentine post marriage etc...After the Baba track which I presume will totally strenghthen their bond, these occassions need to be celebrated - maybe a holiday also as SK and KK suggested in their interview in the latest IF video...After that they may take up the baby track...
Thank you so much, kaks.. the show needs urgent trp boost.. bcoz dnt forget IPL is coming in couple of months.. plus nest 2 months board exams will be there.. dnt you think most families whose kids are in boards will make theirs kids sleep early plus they themselves will sleep early.. only thing that can be brought as support int those times ahead is super powerful tracks.. last yr we hd ashni break up, sagai, shaadi, honeymoon etc... 

Edited by ithasme - 17 January 2013 at 11:55pm

sonyjknum

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Dev bhai, we already hv new set of writers for ktlk in form of BALH.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumMithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Good post,agree with you on some points,the drama is always less in KTLK but then is it not the reason we love KTLK as it is closer to reality.Yes,they need some negative character to generate curiosity among viewers,but the main isuue is bABY that track needs to be brought in ,that is the only way forward ,no two ways about it,it will be an emotional as well as happy track and it can surely give them higher trps,I dont know why Rajan Shahi is not taking that much interest in this show,it is by far his best show,infact it is the best show on tv,seriously after watching KTLK ,i cant watch any other serial for 5 mins but yes they need to up the emotional quotient and they need baby track very soon if they want the show to continue.I dont know what is the problem,they need not show the baby bump,for the first 3 months they need not and the rest part they can take a leap,hope they all see some sense.
i agree with u. Did u guys watch Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai? Its another show by Rajan shahi ji. But it have Superb Writers who write It so well that its no.1 show. Thats y, i want YRKKH Writers to write for KTLK! I'm sure than Trp s wil rise!
exactly Dev bingo yaar...YRKKH the consistency of the show u should c i tell u awesome yaar...haan thoda family drama hain,par the writers are excellent

Krrish4You

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nice thoughtful post Harshal ... 

Agree with u that at some point .. the baby track issue would come...  but at the moment .. there is definitely some major issue.. a hard hitting  n emotional track like BB cancer track out to have churned out the trps ... 

A huge drop to 0.7 is not a good indicator ... they need to totally revamp the track.. n everything else.. n soon ... ! Praying for the best...!! 

Thank you so  much, tanu ji..  BB track is emotional bt nt dramatic... 

Emotional .. for BB - AshNi
Dramatic for Ashu vs Nidhi. ..vis a vis difference in approach..

But even a purely emotional track like this has to work... its worrisome.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211sonyjknumKrrish4Youttrocks

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

realy? Who told? Can u pls name them? BUT I want frm YRKKH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouMithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

ROFL kya baat hain bhaai ye log writers nahi disasters hain

Krrish4You

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Good post,agree with you on some points,the drama is always less in KTLK but then is it not the reason we love KTLK as it is closer to reality.Yes,they need some negative character to generate curiosity among viewers,but the main isuue is bABY that track needs to be brought in ,that is the only way forward ,no two ways about it,it will be an emotional as well as happy track and it can surely give them higher trps,I dont know why Rajan Shahi is not taking that much interest in this show,it is by far his best show,infact it is the best show on tv,seriously after watching KTLK ,i cant watch any other serial for 5 mins but yes they need to up the emotional quotient and they need baby track very soon if they want the show to continue.I dont know what is the problem,they need not show the baby bump,for the first 3 months they need not and the rest part they can take a leap,hope they all see some sense.
i agree with u. Did u guys watch Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai? Its another show by Rajan shahi ji. But it have Superb Writers who write It so well that its no.1 show. Thats y, i want YRKKH Writers to write for KTLK! I'm sure than Trp s wil rise!
exactly Dev bingo yaar...YRKKH the consistency of the show u should c i tell u awesome yaar...haan thoda family drama hain,par the writers are excellent
thank u. Atleast YRK Writers knw how to end a track n start new one! Their Everything is great except Kitchen thingy. Ktlk writers shud learn sumthing frm them! Its lead show frm 4 years yar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouMithalee02ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top