Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
All ur points are valid Harshal bhaiya except repeating of fights of AshNI. For me its good to see lil nok jhok.
1)Obiously story isnt having logics also! They are showing two b'days of BB in one year! Cmmon what filler!
2) I noticed that KTLK Cvs dont knw how to handle Sub plots. Example- Mandira issue, Amar issue, BB's House issue, Aditya's blackmailing Nidhi for Money etc etc! These issues would had handled well.

3) wel ya, but i dnt think baby track is only track. All other shows show same thing. But i want anything else!

4) i already said above. And Rangi track should be handld with maturity.

5) honestly i want Suehasini back lol. Agree.
6) fuly agree! But they can make re entry!
7) yeah! Todays women are advancd n knw what to do!
8) well, there are tracks other than Baby but what I think KTLK Creatives dont Show tracks with proper endings!

Sum tracks r w/o logic. Ah! But one thing i love i.e AshNI. Their Love and cute moments. For me, i also want romance like dis. Embarrassed nice topic. Regards

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 17 January 2013 at 11:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Yourajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khush93

Groupbie

khush93

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Ya, story is lacking in continuous flow for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you on
the professional track, i seriously wanted this track to be played in big way bt cvs just made it lighter. they could hv used so many intense dramatic mediclal cases to get solved etc through help ashni & kgh bt they just kep it on lite note..
6Now coming to the characters which i seriously wanted to play big part bt cvs never gave them full justices to those characters.. 1)Rohan: This one main character cud hv bcome big & cud hv easily spiced up ashni lives... it cud hv made huge impact on ashni lives... 2) Armaan : This easy going, fun loving character shud hv been kep in the show.. 3) Jagan: I know we all hate him bt this guy hd potential to play big part in ths show...

CVs lost the opportunity on Rohan.  The letter is lost somewhere.Even now Arman can come in to see Baba. His presence on screen is very refreshing. Jagan could have been used for villain giri . All these could have helped in increasing TRP .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Dev bhai.. agree with most of u said. bt baby track is must... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nice thoughtful post Harshal ...

Agree with u that at some point .. the baby track issue would come... but at the moment .. there is definitely some major issue.. a hard hitting n emotional track like BB cancer track out to have churned out the trps ...

A huge drop to 0.7 is not a good indicator ... they need to totally revamp the track.. n everything else.. n soon ... ! Praying for the best...!!

exactly di. They need Revamp otherwise i'm in fear that Sony would Revamp whole slots! As no show doing gud!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Yousonyjknum

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
khush: thank you so much.. 

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nice thoughtful post Harshal ...

Agree with u that at some point .. the baby track issue would come... but at the moment .. there is definitely some major issue.. a hard hitting n emotional track like BB cancer track out to have churned out the trps ...

A huge drop to 0.7 is not a good indicator ... they need to totally revamp the track.. n everything else.. n soon ... ! Praying for the best...!!

exactly di. They need Revamp otherwise i'm in fear that Sony would Revamp whole slots! As no show doing gud!
Dev bhai, that's the worst fear... 

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

100% agree with you on
the professional track, i seriously wanted this track to be played in big way bt cvs just made it lighter. they could hv used so many intense dramatic mediclal cases to get solved etc through help ashni & kgh bt they just kep it on lite note..
6Now coming to the characters which i seriously wanted to play big part bt cvs never gave them full justices to those characters.. 1)Rohan: This one main character cud hv bcome big & cud hv easily spiced up ashni lives... it cud hv made huge impact on ashni lives... 2) Armaan : This easy going, fun loving character shud hv been kep in the show.. 3) Jagan: I know we all hate him bt this guy hd potential to play big part in ths show...

CVs lost the opportunity on Rohan.  The letter is lost somewhere.Even now Arman can come in to see Baba. His presence on screen is very refreshing. Jagan could have been used for villain giri . All these could have helped in increasing TRP .
Thank you so much, rajani.. cvs dnt like trps generating screenplay.. they only like flat screenplay.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top