Arjun

NEW Rule Regarding FFs/SS/OS - Update:Pg4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i agree to the above post... it seems better... thinking from reader point of view..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki08sree_swaronTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW Rule Regarding FFs/SS/OS - Update:Pg4 (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geeta.R

Geeta.R

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi im relatively new to this aur i dont know what this fan fiction index is ? how am i to get to this ? as i normally just go through the arjun forum and just look for FF, SS, and OS 
please help and thanks in advance
xxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkiesree_swaronTina2603

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i agree with nikki
its very difficult to find works in fanfic forum... plus every writer dnt PM deir works if dey do also dey doit to those who r dere in thieir buddy list...dere r lot of otherswho read the works nd follow dem nd comment on it... so it vl be easy fior them if the ff/ss/os s dere n forum ... atleast let the on going works be dere n forum nd if neede move compleled works to fan fic forum... consider it coz new change s really difficult for readers,...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeta.Rnikki08sree_swaronSneha113_TaNi_Tina2603

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
today, i got the shock of my life when i saw the number of stories in FF forum and also the speed in which the updates and comments keep happening...
All the FFs which I had just updated were pushed to some 4th or 5th page and had real tough time reading the new readers comments in them...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchusree_swaronSneha113Tina2603aliya_beghprava55663_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Vidya di : u know sum1 posted in my stories n after 2 min ...my story was on 3 page ...

i was like yahan to every second flood aata hain 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Wj.madkaamchornifatima15Fantasia_junkieprava55663Tina2603Sneha113vidya.anand

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i think PMs are enough for the readers to reach their respective favt ffs...no confusion for me atleast,as a reader.:)

my msg to all writers here is"aapke ffs chahe jis b page pe ho,apke reader waha honge utne likes aur comments waha honge, jaise yaha hote the,PMs send kardo bus"...guys aapke ffs ka crazy waha baad sakta hai..arjun forum ke bhahar ke log b pad sakte hai na?
Kyu ki main kuch lekti nai hu,toh mujhe kuch bolne ka right nai hai yaha,bus mujhe lag raha tha ki aap log ki tension hoti kam kardo..:)

Edited by aliya_begh - 19 January 2013 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..sree_swaronvidya.anand_TaNi_Tina2603

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

i think PMs are enough for the readers to reach their respective favt ffs...no confusion for me atleast,as a reader.:)

my msg to all writers here is"aapke ffs chahe jis b page pe ho,apke reader waha honge utne likes aur comments waha honge, jaise yaha hote the,PMs send kardo bus"...guys aapke ffs ka crazy waha baad sakta hai..arjun forum ke bhahar ke log b pad sakte hai na?
Kyu ki main kuch lekti nai hu,toh mujhe kuch bolne ka right nai hai yaha,bus mujhe lag raha tha ki aap log ki tension hoti kam kardo..:)

i know trigger...i am willing to take that extra effort...i dont have a  problem...
I was just telling about the flood of FFs in that forum and how Arjun's FFs get drowned in them!

Anyways, If its the rule of the forum, then we abide by it no matter what...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronFantasia_junkie_TaNi_Tina2603aliya_begh

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

i read almost every story in this forum nd i dnt read it coz i get PM... its jus whn i see particular story is updated i read it...so as a reader it s difficult for me to find the stories in fan fic forum... let the on going ones be n forum nd completed ones be shifted dat vl be more easy na????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankideewaniWj.madkaamchornikunchufunkylicioussree_swaronfatima15Sneha113Tina2603_TaNi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.