Arjun

NEW Rule Regarding FFs/SS/OS - Update:Pg4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
yes even me to agree with aliya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..sree_swaronTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW Rule Regarding FFs/SS/OS - Update:Pg4 (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hm, I do see that the forum ranking/activity might be decreased, but at the same time, do keep in mind that the stories are going to be here until they hit at least 20 pages.

Additionally, I do understand that the FFs/SSs/OS make up a majority of the forum, but we can try to increase the ranking by having more people post discussion topics/participate in the discussion threads about the actual show itself as well, right? These are two things that anyone can do, and would also mean more threads/activity for the forum.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose-SREE93-M.V.Kohli007funkyliciousll_piya_llsree_swaronPayal_156shrutisweetyTina2603Love_Arniealiya_beghll-Shilpa-llprava55663

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Naina di agree with you totally...i welcome this ruleThumbs Up
i try my best to participate as much as can do, in discn topics...:)
thank uBig smile
i hope this rule will work in arjun forum too..:)

Edited by aliya_begh - 18 January 2013 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..sree_swaron...Mithuz...ll-Shilpa-llTina2603

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Yup... We will go with it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

-SREE93-

IF-Dazzler

-SREE93-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yes naina di...we will work on this rule...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I kno u r right but its difficut to go arjun forum to fan fiction n its realy complecated n full of confution yr ...plz help...
is it right to shift stories to another site

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronSneha113Tina2603

nikki08

Goldie

nikki08

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
First of all...I am really sorry because after reading this post many may think that I am criticizing against the option of shifting the stories to Fan Fiction forum...Actually i just want to put forth my POV...Again I am really sorry for hurting anyone...and having said anything I shouldnt have...

As we all know Arjun airs only on weekends...unlike other daily soaps...
And according to me, all the discussions about the actual show happens mostly on saturday and sunday...
but during the weekdays there is hardly any topic for discussion on the actual show...as practically everything has been discussed earlier...
During weekdays, topics that may come up for discussion could be more irrelevant..in the sense, not related to the show...
and some may even end up in personal chats...

I agree that due to the no of stories..the actual discussions topics gets repeated quite a few times...
But as we all know that stories are a major part of our forum...
As regarding the idea that stories may remain in this forum till they reach 20 pages sounds good...
But to be more practical...most of the SS also exceed 20 pages...and may be even some OS...
May be another option could be to increase the no of pages limit...

And as pointed out, it will actually be quite confusing for members to go to Fan Fiction forum and search for arjun stories out there...Although I know there will be Arjun Media Gallery being updated time to time...

Whatever may be the number of topics that come up for discussion during weekdays they wont be able to match up the ranking as we also cannot ignore that many people come to this forum just to read the stories rather than any discussion and also the silent readers (if that has anything to do with the ranking of the show)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseWj.madkaamchornikunchusree_swaronll_piya_llSneha113Tina2603_TaNi_DivineDarknessvidya.anandprava5566350ShadesOfMe

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Plz it only my request ...
if u like ,
i hv no intention to heart any one,
if u realy wana to shif stories to fan fiction----so plz only shif those stories that r already comeleted not those stories that r going on...
its only my sugesstion...
so what u all thinkk ,
So its not difficult to the writer not veiwer...
most of the person r came here only for the purpose of writting story only...
they hv no enough time for chit chat...
like me...
i m student +doing part time job...i hv no enough time for chit chat..
but i lv writting n reading stories that r written by other writer but only related to arjun show+bez arjun show is only one my fav show ...
but after shifing its quite difficult to findout the stories...
plz dont do thisss

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki08kunchusree_swaronSneha113Tina2603prava55663

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.