Arjun

NEW Rule Regarding FFs/SS/OS - Update:Pg4

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone,

As you all might have noticed by now, we have a lot of stories on the forum, which ends up pushing back any discussion topics on the actual show, and so we see the very few topics for discussion, a lot of repetitive topics, etc. Hence, the DT has come to a decision about the stories. It's a rule that's been implemented in other forums and has worked well there in the past.

Any FFs/SSs/OSs that are 50 pages or over 50 pages will be shifted to the Fan Fictions Forum. Please note that this rule does not apply to those stories that are already complete.

I will start shifting stories over later tonight.

I know a lot of you might not be too happy about this, you want the Arjun stories to be in the forum, etc, but we really hope you understand and are willing to cooperate.  Please PM me the link of your FF/SS/OS once it hits 50 pages and I'll shift it over because I might not see all of them at any given point.

That being said - in order to still be able to keep track of the stories, make it easier for anyone to find a story, please post the links to your stories in the *||* Arjun Media Gallery [FF/VM Index] *||* and I will update the index once a week.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to PM me, and I'll be more than happy to help you.

Best,
Naina & Resham
Arjun DT
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail
Okay! But wont it make it more complicated?
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naina di its really awesome news

but i think it will effect badly to arjun forum ranking,since its a wkly series ppl prefer to visit ds forum frequently only to read and update their ffs..:)
Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
me too agree to you Aliya...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes i agree with aliya...

it does hamper the ranking of Arjun!!
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh this might be scary but i don't understand as i am new and wat and where is this fan fiction plz help?
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too agree with Aliya.

Naina ff/ss/os occupies a major portion of Arjun forum & the activity of members are mostly scene on stories thread. So will not it decrease the activity over here??
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes even me to agree with aliya

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hm, I do see that the forum ranking/activity might be decreased, but at the same time, do keep in mind that the stories are going to be here until they hit at least 20 pages.

Additionally, I do understand that the FFs/SSs/OS make up a majority of the forum, but we can try to increase the ranking by having more people post discussion topics/participate in the discussion threads about the actual show itself as well, right? These are two things that anyone can do, and would also mean more threads/activity for the forum.

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naina di agree with you totally...i welcome this rule๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i try my best to participate as much as can do, in discn topics...:)
thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i hope this rule will work in arjun forum too..:)Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago