RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just wondering from the way the rpisode ended today withpolice saying if ransom hasnt been asked yet maybe the intentions of the gundas are something else...

What if parvarish creatives are gearing up for a gang rape trCk =|

I hope for the character raavis case it isnt true cause itll be heartbreaking

But with all the recent things happening in india with gang rapes, and just rape awareness, what if creatives woll play the scenario out as a lesson to indian audience in the show?

Im thinking raavi will be found molested and pinky and sweety and fam will revolt and fight for her justice...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harvy thumbnail
no, I don't want this to happen even for raising awareness. Instead they should show raavi fighting with goondas and she manage to save herself. I really dont want a gang rape track.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dun want this to happen 

but Parvarish being a very realistic show ..i have a doubt dat it mite happen 
Watever dey showed yesterday s a reality ...

i just hope dat dey dun show nything in access...

##I love afridi##
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There is a slim chance they would show that, because it will be quite a serious issue and handling the aftermath will be difficult, it being a kid show. Although, if they carry it out, it will quite a feat in capturing the reality. I kinda want them going down that path, but I doubt they will.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What ever they do, I hope that, it works for them this time.😆
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want raavi to fight and manage to escape from there...)

..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont really want this to happen...but going by the present situation they might show it.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am almost sure they won't show that i don't want that too..but ya i want atleast an attempt should b shown otherwise it would b too unreal
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yh i think it may not go te exact same way but i still feel molestation will be involved or somethin along the lines, because one it doesnt seem itll go ransom way which leaves molestation or just physical beatig and abuse. Of those two either one is possible, but knowing the way the ended the last episode and how things in real life are playing out ... This may be parvarish creatives way of setting an example, and teChing its audience that in life, anythibt can happen no matter how good your parvarish is, you can save ur kids from every evil, but u can help them get through bad situations, support them, ve there for them, an learn to fight and be brave.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rosh 😃

Nice discussion.

Well, i don't think CV's will show a 15-16 child being molested, a kidnap case will be better and i want Raavi to save herself this time 🤣

Anyway, i wish this track helps Parvarrish to do well in the TRP's :| 😆