Posted: 11 years ago
it was an awesome episode!...trust me you have to watch the whole episode...I have seen it like 4 times now..lol

awww finally Elena realized and admitted what we have all know for past 4 seasons...Damons makes her feel unpredictable, free...and most imp being with him makes her happy...I figured this out when Delena took their first road trip in season 1.

@ rainfire: I just make wait to see this road trip,you are talking about...

I am only looking at season 1...lolz...way behind...lolzz

Originally posted by -Amanda-

@ rainfire: I just make wait to see this road trip,you are talking about...

I am only looking at season 1...lolz...way behind...lolzz

aww honey you will love it...honestly when I first started watching this show I didn think I would be so in love with it...but each season is amazing...I think I am gonna start watching it again on netflix. lol
Yep. You will have to watch all seasons and that too without bias.

Honestly, I was not hardcore Delena shipper in the beginning, I just liked them and their weird relationship and deep understanding. I fell in love with Damon first and then the EPIC Dance happened and I knew...Delena was my OTP since that Mystic Falls Dance. 😳

Originally posted by rainfire

it was an awesome episode!...trust me you have to watch the whole episode...I have seen it like 4 times now..lol

awww finally Elena realized and admitted what we have all know for past 4 seasons...Damons makes her feel unpredictable, free...and most imp being with him makes her happy...I figured this out when Delena took their first road trip in season 1.

Ya. I watched few parts, in FF mode, I love Becks for this little stunt she did. At least, thanks to her, everyone knows the real truth now.
@rainfire: I am already loving it...lolz

Madz, Mystic fall Dance..:):) You guys are making me go crazy..lolz...
I am heading off line to go and start watching again..lolz...
Yeah. You should go and watch. Again, you can't decide when we say, we loved it. Its your own choice.

How many episodes you saw till now?

I am at Season 1 episode 8-9 or something like that...
It'swhere Vicky is death, and Damon made Elena brother forget about the incident...

But, I actually wondering as you guys said in season 4, Elena told Damon she loves him, so what about Stefen., what will happen to him??...
From where i am at, He seem really in love with her...
Originally posted by -Amanda-

I am at Season 1 episode 8-9 or something like that...
It'swhere Vicky is death, and Damon made Elena brother forget about the incident...

But, I actually wondering as you guys said in season 4, Elena told Damon she loves him, so what about Stefen., what will happen to him??...
From where i am at, He seem really in love with her...
Keep watching!...lol...Delena story took a long time to build...it took a while for them to go from hate to love...Basically Vampire Diaries is a story about how Elena fell in love with Damon 😉
Todays episode was incredible in every way!
Loved the Delena scenes!😳