Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti.apj73

Groupbie

jyoti.apj73

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Taani Hater , Back Button 

Okay I  agree, But The precap Killed me.. Didnt it kill you ? -- Agar tu chata hai toh aasa nhi hoga?--- Hmmm.. I think ? It is something else ? What say ?

Edited by jyoti.apj73 - 18 January 2013 at 6:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19roxxygBARUNILU_ArshiVeereyiminiDEprtnpou_luvs_ajsarina23Asha_TackerchinudollyAndy_Dynamite.Wanderer.ramusk--MimiGupta--Diya_Taareyajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taani's Commitment is For Life ! :D" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I think so Rey ki commitments bi life time hai its just he want to calm down swamyam any ways u r also right tanning ki commitments life time hai let hope for best swamyam accept there relationship soon

Edited by vaishali667 - 17 January 2013 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miniDE

gauri07

Groupbie

gauri07

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
i think that Rey's commitment is for life time. Even if Rey is telling to Swayam like dis(as per precap) it doesn't mean that he wil stop loving Taani. Woh swayam ko calm down karne ke liye aise kahega.
This is my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miniDEshamanbkAndy_Dynamite

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
no yaar i don't think so...  i think u are taking his words in wrong sense...well not ur fault we all TRians going through the same as u...
he said this in unusual circumstances... his best frnd, his love's Bro is not happy with the relationship so he just said it to give Swayam some time...u really think Rey can forgive Taani just like that..no he never he loves her more then his life... do u think it will be easy for him to say this? to stay away from his love for whom he craved for long?
No Never...
we can never judge who loves more or less...sometimes the person who take tough decision is the one who go through the most pain... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19zprememiniDEasmamember-CussTheWorldUpshamanbk-PixieDust-

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
yeh i agree with others we just got to hear one line of the convo saying he will leave ..but he may add on that he really loves her and this is the first time guys swayam will get to know the truth from rey's mouth... think he is angered not coz of their relation but he is angered coz he knows it the last of all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miniDEasmamember-PixieDust-FieryLioness

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Rey ka esa bilkul b meaning nahi ho sakta. Nd wo Taani ko nahi bhul sakta. Wo keh b chuka he. Nd nyways Swayam bura nahi he. TAAREY FOREVER

miniDE-CussTheWorldUp-PixieDust-FieryLioness

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

yeh i agree with others we just got to hear one line of the convo saying he will leave ..but he may add on that he really loves her and this is the first time guys swayam will get to know the truth from rey's mouth... think he is angered not coz of their relation but he is angered coz he knows it the last of all...

@bold :-  word...

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Na i dont think so!!!!!!Rey loves Taani more than anything...ya though sometimes i do feel that Rey does take Taani for granted but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love her.Coming to the precap Rey said that coz he knows that Swayam is hurt and that dialogue was jst 1 of the statements he said.We have 2 hear the whole conversation of both Reyam b4 coming 2 conclusions...

padmaja19VeereyiminiDEmeghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top