thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
iam not impressed with the dialogues of jaj lately. usually i post topic on best dialogue of the day but iam not able to do it as i find there is not much to write about the dialogues😲. a comedy show demands lot of impressive dialogues but after teh teleshopping dukan i didnt find the dialogues which made me laugh. when kuku and tukku were in teh show it was more hilarious.
i think that is one of the main reasons for the stable trp ðŸ¥±. we as fans of gia  can watch anything in the name of jaj but common people would like more of not just comedy of errors but a good dialogue too. i think the cvs need to think over beyond slapstick comedy dialogues and go for something innovative. 

the plot is good and the characters are impressive and i dont need to tell about the actors ðŸ˜‰ our princess is always best at what she does
the only department in the dialogue one

moreover comparison cant be avoided as this a desi version of i dream of jeanie so obiviously it will be compared. our show should pull audiences which can be done only through dilogues and that too in a comdey show. 
sorry for the long rant. i dont know whether iam right or wrong sorry if hurt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i think that time slot..And chrctor anddd story all are good ...But a big soryy...;;;;;;;giaz acting is so stable::::::::and giaa having lmited face expression...
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesss dialauges are also limited and less unlike other comedy show...Vela .Priya..Juju doing very good job...
thala thumbnail
dialogues are teh strength of a comdey show and jaj cvs need to concentrate more on it
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, CVs need to work on the dialogue. Right now it's the main stars that are holding the audience and if they want to increase ratings it needs to be an all round good quality show.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

I agree, CVs need to work on the dialogue. Right now it's the main stars that are holding the audience and if they want to increase ratings it needs to be an all round good quality show.

Nice to see you Christine on this forum 😊
thala thumbnail
friday episode had much to laugh
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

friday episode had much to laugh

yeah salim anarkali...rapchik ;-)
thala thumbnail