Pakistani Serials

Countdown for ZGH episode 8! A must watch episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! Just a day to go! ZGH episode 8! Tom is going to be one Awesome Episode! Tongue Why? So many exciting things are going to happen! Asmara is going to ask Zaroon why he is getting so close to Kashaf? Zaroon will answer " Tumhe toh pata hai k main bohat badha flirt hoon" Wink And the BREATH TAKING PART! Dead Zaroon will sing the song Zindagi gulzaar hai at university! Day Dreaming Heart I'm talking about the OST sung by Ali Zafar! Kashaf and Zaroon fight on the road and Zaroon would drop Kashaf at her house! For me the real show is going to begin tomorrow! Wink So, the countdown beings here... Join in Fawad, Sanam, and ZGH lovers! Wink Tongue Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpanufawadfanabsalaPopo...Zahra..LizakhanMoNayaAshiq4evrsonu-monuMehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Countdown for ZGH episode 8! A must watch episode" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I don't get the hype around this show.. that girl can't act plus her diction is so bad

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I don't get the hype around this show.. that girl can't act plus her diction is so bad

What? It's your own POV but I highly disagree. This show is the best Pak drama on tv right now. About Sanam, I think she is a brilliant actress and I don't think that any other actress would have been able to portray kashaf's character so well. Love Fawad and Sanam! ZGH rocks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.pickachu

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saniya-

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

What? It's your own POV but I highly disagree. This show is the best Pak drama on tv right now. About Sanam, I think she is a brilliant actress and I don't think that any other actress would have been able to portray kashaf's character so well. Love Fawad and Sanam! ZGH rocks!!!

Okaayyy..

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Sanam's doing exceptionally well.
the serial's amazing, and YES! cant wait for the upcoming episodes! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..MoNayaAshiq4evrpickachu

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
cant wait for tonight epi ahhh 54 mines life only whoo

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Ufff can't wait 4 Next ... I mean 4 ninth one .. OMG what an amazing show is this >333 Haye Amazing <333

ZK are the best >33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I agree...this epi was the bestestt !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top