Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ooo man!  I wish they had some plan for the second season Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No season 2 for DSDDSB (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
My idea for a season 2 is if ther'e a fresh story along the same lines as domestic abuse, and if this time the abuser was played by Harshad Chopra and KVB as an outsider who happens upon this couple played by H.C (abuser) and Sriti (abused).

A hypothetical situation had Jahnavi and Raghav remained married and Viraj had died earlier on in the show.

Viraj needn't even be in the show, but then I wouldn't bother watching season 2.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I think they could use a reincarnation theme for Season 2. Have Viraj go even more insane in grief and feelings of guilt and get some tantric baba to call on Jhanvi's spirit and somehow force her to reincarnate. Then Viraj searches for the baby, kidnaps her and brings her up himself. His intent being to marry her when she grows up and become a better husband than he was to her in her first life. He thinks this is his 'prayaschit' but he's actually torturing the kid. Think Lamhe and Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan but with a psychotic male lead.

In the end he will realize his fault, become a real father to her and, on his deathbed, give her away to someone she truly loves. Thus we come back to the title where he gives her dil se dua...saubhagyavati bhava. LOL

Then they could do a season 3 where Raghav is resurrected as an insane cyborg and the ghost of Viraj must fight him to protect Jhanvi. Evil Smile

Edited by Kal El - 19 January 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahanisnowflake.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
The title says no season 2?

Then it says in here that there may be a season 2.

If there was - I'd like KVB in the centre. BUT this time I don't want the same story to continue.

I'd like to see KVB in another avatar..

Want a show that allows us fans to be able to celebrate his character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya..Vrish.KhatamKahani

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
OMG season 2 Ouch
I really really loved each and every actor in the show, but I sincerely hope it should come back with a changed plot, like no DV please, they screwed it up bigtime... rest, would love to have sriti back in the show...but she's already doing another show so chances are low, & hopefully we get to see karan in a positive role Big smile 

Edited by SilentPromises - 20 January 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmscarisma2

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

The title says no season 2?

Then it says in here that there may be a season 2.

If there was - I'd like KVB in the centre. BUT this time I don't want the same story to continue.

I'd like to see KVB in another avatar..

Want a show that allows us fans to be able to celebrate his character.

The title is updated - it originally asked whether there would be a season 2.  But Shreya's update on pg 2 clearly shows that this show is done w/.

What you are asking - if the same show doesn't continue - what's the point of pretending that it's the same serial?  Just like Jiya Jale and Shauriya aur Suhani were different serials, albeit both starring Saurabh Pandey/Sriti Jha, similarly, if KVB were to co-star w/ either Sriti or Mala but w/ a new storyline, it would be a brand new serial.  Same if Harshad were to co-star w/ Sriti in something else - it obviously wouldn't be a continuation of this one.

And as Aanchal said, since Sriti is now fully a part of BV, it's unlikely that she'll team up w/ either of these 2, unless they for any reason introduce HC or KVB in BV LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 20 January 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Vrish, because I think they initially call it S2 when you have the same cast and the same PH.  Even if the story and the characters are not the same.  Kitani Mohabbat Hai is one example.  LOL

With DSD, I don't think it's possible to use the same title, unless it's going to be another serial about the same or similar issue/topic.  But It's better to be done and over with, and I doubt anyone wants to see that again.

But if the PH were thinking of some new, fresh project with KVB and MS both, they might just tentatively refer to it as S2.

Edited by likarsh - 20 January 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
KMH had the same themes in both serials but only the leads were the same, but not much else.  Their names were similar, but surnames were changed, and the only somewhat tenuous link b/w the 2 was Arohi reading a book about KMH1.

I do think they'd change the name of the serial altogether, if the same PH did go for another serial w/ KVB and MS as the leads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.