Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was fabulous and romance was at its peak and I'm glad to see Rishbala doing these beautiful sceneSmile Madhubala is a very special for me as it always has  something that we don't get to see in other show and that's make it genuine. Hats off to the actors and all cast & crew for their dedication in making Madhubala the bestThumbs Up

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrfariha_92coastabhavdeviMercuryVenusSima14geetrana45ornella_mgorchid70love_arshaDiahhamrithasvioletshine_chesung_sush12_RMallegroSagar21Anu_4_Umanid-Dil-SaiS-SmexyGhost-Heartless_FreakNeelambari..leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romance was at his best today" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabinah786

Today's episode was fabulous and romance was at its peak and I'm glad to see Rishbala doing these beautiful sceneSmile Madhubala is a very special for me as it always has  something that we don't get to see in other show and that's make it genuine. Hats off to the actors and all cast & crew for their dedication in making Madhubala the bestThumbs Up

Romance was at his best today
Very nice post.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabinah786

ornella_mg

Goldie

ornella_mg

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Agree!Thumbs Up

shabinah786

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I also agree !! Feels like we got a new RK he seems so alert and happy and naughty and hot and hot and oh hot ;)
And the romantic scenes are just tooo goood lately !! Hope this remains because I'm loving it !

shabinah786

ramesh90

Goldie

ramesh90

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
agree

shabinah786

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
agree..

shabinah786

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up

shabinah786

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nice post & agree.

shabinah786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.