Crime patrol: Dastak

see around the world people comenting on India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
See what people writing about India in news coments.
the news was ,"Indian magistrate moves New Delhi gang rape case to special fast-track court".
33 comments
  • Popular Now
  • Newest
  • Oldest
  • Most Replied
  •  
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    Katie 6 hours ago
    I hope this case makes new laws that will protect girls and women. I hope the police enforce the new laws. I hope no man considers the idea of breaking the new laws because of the consequences. I hope the consequences are life in prison or death. I hope that all the men who think of committing rape will suddenly become impotent. Sigh, and we all know India's rape problem will not change.
    8 Replies
    •  
      4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      Irene 5 hours ago
      Even the police in India rapes victims. This just happened a few weeks back. Not only that, but a Hindu politician raped a woman, even after all of this came out after the barbaric gang rape of the 23 year old girl. These instances speak volumes about Indians/Hindus.
    •  
      2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
      Katie 5 hours ago
      Irene, these instances speak for SOME male Indians/Hindus.
    • Anonymous
      4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      Anonymous 5 hours ago
      Ain't gonna happen. In the eyes of most men in India, women and girls are lower than the lowest form of life and deserve what they get, no matter how modestly they're dressed.
    • ♥Bettsy♥
      5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      ?Bettsy? 4 hours ago
      Parts of society have evolved, other parts surely have the capacity to do the same. Think of this society as the kind which existing in the 1300's and has been locked away there in time. It has a LONG way to go, but with much of world advanced to the new millenium, they should be able to advance... More
    • Imli
      1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
  • 14users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
    Maria 7 hours ago
    Like i said from the beginning, this whole "court case" is nohting but a biiig farce!! They will go free and nothing will be changed! They have already raped another girl under the same kind of circimstances, except this one was alone! poor girl. Another woman's life wrecked for the fun of men wanting and thinking they have the right to rape and torture women, as they please!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-irene_cMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "see around the world people comenting on India" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
India's reputation(???) was already down and the incident has made it the worst country to live for a girl...
The entire nation has to suffer because of few cheap pigs.

The laws are still very weak and hence the rapists feel proud of themselves instead of fearing of the law.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-irene_c

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I agree that this incident has shaken India. What happened was sick and disgusting and also that the laws need to be more strict on rapes.

But I feel that its wrong to blame India. No country is perfect. Each place has its own good and bad points and because of some boobs who committed such a vile act its not fair to blame India.

The problem lies within us. Until we don't change our attitude towards women and learn to respect them nothing will change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I agree that this incident has shaken India. What happened was sick and disgusting and also that the laws need to be more strict on rapes.

But I feel that its wrong to blame India. No country is perfect. Each place has its own good and bad points and because of some boobs who committed such a vile act its not fair to blame India.

The problem lies within us. Until we don't change our attitude towards women and learn to respect them nothing will change.

You are right. Men have to change their attitude towards women. But, we blame India for this because most of the Indians are hypocrites. A girl is taught right from the childhood that she has to be dependent on father, husband and then son. Moreover, she has to treat her husband as God no matter how cruel he is..

Male dominance is the root cause of the rape and India is full of it.

Ritu-

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
India's Supreme Court considers petition to transfer rape trial
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/indias-supreme-court-considers-petition-transfer-rape-trial-122705119.html

See this news it  look like Indian govt is just trying to save these men. As they might be politicain favorite. Nothing is going to happen. she will and no women like her will get justice from here.   

SEE coments from different people in world

mike's reason

•  
    mike's reason ' 16 hours ago
    A fair trial, a guilty verdict, and a good rope. These three things are all that is needed.
    2 Replies
  • zephyr

zephyr ' 16 hours ago
    They deserve NO rights. She had no choice and all her rights were violated.
  • UStel

UStel ' 13 hours ago
    They have DNA evidence of the victims blood on their cloths. How much of a fair trial do they want?
    1 Reply
  • RichardC

RichardC ' 21 hours ago
    now the perps want sympathy. hang them
  • Jim

Jim ' 15 hours ago
    Lets hope this is an eye-opener for India and things change. According to the New York Times: "In India about 100,000 women are burned to death each year by husbands or families and another 125,000 die from injuries inflicted in domestic violence that that's never reported to police". And then... More
    13 Replies
  • Ken Roy

Ken Roy ' 23 hours ago
    Release them !!! .. Let the people deal with them.
    2 Replies
  • Cobra

Cobra ' 11 hours ago
    When the going gets tough, watch these tough guys start to snivel and whine and rat each other out to avoid the death penalty.
  • anonymous

anonymous ' 23 hours ago
    yes! the atmosphere is too surcharged!

scoundrel, don't you remember the atmosphere when you raped and killed that innocent lady?
  • Randy

Randy ' 9 hours ago
    between the lines his family is rich and wants there judge to have him so he can get off the hook
  •  

Edited by amarjeet73 - 22 January 2013 at 5:42am

charu_81

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
This is very sad...India's economy may be growing but image is going down ..I hope government implements stricter laws like death penalty asap.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.