Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
if anyone is trying to find the meaning of my title...then let me tell all that i was just reminding mohan bhatnagar...the once star reporter of prabhat leher the spelling of journalism...

mohan bhatnagar...wat to say about him...i always felt from ssn 1 days till today...he is a doomed man...a cursed man...no matter wat he wants and wat he thinks...it is always circumstances that take over him and he just remains a silent and helpless bystander...waiting for the next wave of life to take him away to another desolate island...

strange how mohan tries to shape his own life to find that one ventilator thru which the thinnest ray of sunshine can enter...18th jan...the day he lost everything...the day that comes every year to remind him of the end of his dreams and the end of his will to live...
but for peace of mind...to resist the pain of the date...he chose that date as rim's bday...the cursed day in his life he turned it into a day to rejoice...to laugh with his daughter...and to begin the day with a birthday kiss to his daughter...

mohan bhatnagar for whom journalism was not only passion but the meaning of his life...for this passion he left his own dad...he severed all relation with him...today says he has forgotten the spelling of journalism...i guess god smiled the day mohan left his dad for his honest journalism...
mohan has changed himself in these 12 years...changed for the better or for the worse...this can never be understood...
mohan was never happy...wen he was indulging his passion of journalism...he was estranged from his dad...today wen he has left journalism he is estranged from megha...

awaaz india...i hv a feeling wen mohan will be in indore he will join awaaz india as editor-in-chief...and navika with no surname will work under him...

now the most special scene of the epi...megha who refuses even to utter his name today is living his life...wen did she ever chew gum...wen did she start doing "disgusting" things like pulling the gum from her mouth...i still remember wat face she made wen mohan was doing that...as if no one can be more filthy than mohan...
megha tried to walk on...tried to ignore the girl...but cud not...mohan wud not then how can she...
mohan and nanhi...both know one thing...mohan is the epitome of honesty, love and integrity...if they doubt that then their actions speak another language...
today it is mohan's principles, mohan's values that both of them r following...yet hating him...

how well jiji knows her "laadla"...megha and nanhi can hate mohan...but for mohan they r more than his life...who says one needs love in return of love...for mohan his heart beats its own rhythm while fate plays its own game...

the FB scene...it now seems mohan was never happy in his short married life...this time it was clear that mohan struggled to find that one moment of privacy with his wife...
i actually loved this FB...a brilliance from the writers...they r now making a collection of various reasons that together created that moment wen mohan finally left his family...

and i simply loved the mohan-rim-father scene...how rim and mohan manipulated father into thinking that a child shud not be scolded...of course these days no scene is widout a deeper meaning...
mohan knows he can never scold his daughter...he can never be hard on her...likewise he manipulated father...and his confidence that he can mould his daughter pyar se and convince her to be gud in studies...

another FB...this one is the most important one...so i guessed rite that mohan may hv hit addu and that mite hv been the reason for his running away...
addu's refusal to accept mohan as his papa...makes him do all those things that mohan hates like lying and stealing...and such audacity wen he requested mohan to lie on his behalf...
of course mohan can never do that...
that day if mohan wud hv listened to addu and lied to the principal ma'am...then addu wud never correct himself...the way he tried to blackmail mohan by saying if u love me then do it...it only showed addu is slowly becoming incorrigible...
if that day mohan wud hv lied then addu wud always think that by emotionally blackmailing mohan he can get away with anything...
the last nail on the coffin was wen addu shouted tum sautela ho...i guess by then he was tired of hearing the word sautela...tired of always being reminded both by megha and addu that he is a stepfather...tired of trying and trying to prove himself as the perfect father...and he slapped addu...
a father can slap his son...nothing wrong in that...but for addu that day it was not papa slapping him but a wrong choice of his mom who slapped...mohan's endurance level ended wen hearing the ultimate insulting words from a child that he is wrong choice of his mom...

nanhi became the witness of the slap...i guess that time addu's words that spiderman hates them rang in her ears...

nanhi records her i hate u mantras to keep her wounds open...she utters i hate u million times a day to convince herself she hates him...i wonder how many more tactics she has adopted to convince a huge lie to herself...and megha...does she really think that mohan has gone away and forgotten them...has wiped them away from his life...has megha really loved mohan...that has become the vital question now...

the last scene is very meaningful...the way rim asked mohan how come there is someone's else's photo other than her...the expression that she gv clearly showed that she wants no other son-daughter in his life...rim will be a hurdle in the future no doubt...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 05 March 2013 at 3:50am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234monu.sunnablmadhuriswavai2Pravesh.Pkunaladictedveena456--Sarunholic--Meera_Ka_MohanchathuprachuryaLekzshivangi838Moner_RadioLeesanmeghan27pc_palsash28_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J O U R N A L I S M- 17th jan analysis" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Rim will be a harmless hurdle I guess...but she's way too possessive! Lets seeEmbarrassed

Well, Megha's words to Nanhi that Mohan has forgotten them...all these are to make Nanhi move on and also cuz they are angry...damn angry with Mohan for leaving like that...staying away for 12 long years...it is a long time...they are just angry but pretending to hate, and in the midst of all these, saying whatever stuff to convince themselves that yes they do hate him...but nothing of these are true, or else, nanhi wouldn't have immediately suggested megha the chewing gum trick, and megha wouldn't have done it eventually...i do have complete faith in megha's love as well...she went silent from the last 3 episodes but in today's episode, she spoke up...she said all these to make Nanhi believe that it's all over, so move on, since she always sees nanhi in pain cuz of him...but to be honest, deep inside heart, megha too suffers without mohan and misses him...or else she'd not have gone so silent and tolerating renu's bakwaas...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Pravesh.PkunaladictedprachuryaLeesanadoremevirgo

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
by making nanhi understand that everything is over and that she should forget mohan, she's also convincing herself about it, just how nanhi does that 'i-hate-u' spiderman jaap and makes her believe in it...but both of them ended up accepting the chewing gum trick...so yes guys, they "hate" Mohan a lot! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234swavai2prachuryaLeesanMoner_Radioadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
the reason i stress that rim will be a hurdle for the simple reason that once indore track will start rim will hv no more role to play other than her possessiveness creating prob...

and u r rite...in the last 3 epis megha's silence and also her expressions of hurt everytime nanhi insulted mohan clearly signified she is more pained at the fact that mohan left and kept no contact for 12 years...

but i wish instead of telling nanhi that mohan has forgotten she shud be trying and convincing her to understand mohan...y does megha never try to divert nanhi's negative feelings towards mohan to positive feelings...y does she always tell her to forget mohan and move on...y cant she tell her that she is wrong in hating him...

if megha does not carry hatred for him then y in all these 12 years she did not try to convince nanhi...i guess this is also another question that needs an answer...

it means somewhere down the line megha too thinks mohan is responsible for addu getting lost...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2kunaladictedMoner_RadioLeesan

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Even if Megha believes that Addu is lost cuz of Mohan (possible!), she's still justified since she lost her son and in someway, Mohan is related to this mess unintentionally obviously :(

Well, guess we will get to know everything in tomorrow's episode...btw did you watch NBT2 soundtrack recording segment? can you analyze the wordings that MM have in the song?? 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 17 January 2013 at 3:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesanadoremevirgo

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Is it possible that in the last 12 years, Megha was in so much pain and kept on crying for months and years, then at one point, went silent and decided to be a dance teacher to divert herself? Seeing that, Nanhi started hating Mohan and in all these, she became a sort of jhalli too since Megha couldn't really pay attention to her upbringing cuz of her own pain! Thoughts?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesanadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i want to point out some more things...

1. nanhi and addu were not in same school as they had different school buses...so how come today nanhi was in addu's school...okie this can hv an explanation...maybe after school time mohan was called by principal ma'am and he brought nanhi with him and made her wait outside...

2. akanksha and her inhibitions...never saw such a lame romantic scene...whoever heard of a romantic scene where a wife is chasing her hubby with a cricket bat...dont tell me that gv mohan another reason to run away because his wife chases him with addu's bat LOL
and mohan back hugging her with a towel i guess...unless and until AS lets go of her inhibitions regarding touching scenes...NBT love story can never reach the reqd height...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monu.sunnakunaladictedLeesanMoner_Radio_Bidzie_

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Is it possible that in the last 12 years, Megha was in so much pain and kept on crying for months and years, then at one point, went silent and decided to be a dance teacher to divert herself? Seeing that, Nanhi started hating Mohan and in all these, she became a sort of jhalli too since Megha couldn't really pay attention to her upbringing cuz of her own pain! Thoughts?

yes...this can happen...as mohan too cried for 4 years before adopting rim...gawd...this MM cannot be more similar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesan_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.