FF Mind Games Th#6: *Ch 8 Teri Meri, pg 1* - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
That wasnt funny at all lol...who plays a prank like that!:///
Poor khushi!!!lol
Loved it:))))
Cont. Soon:)
hehe, khushi's definitely one of a kind, making arnav strip for her just to check for boxers. and our arnav baby? there's no words to describe him. i just absolutely adore him, and the teasing and painful need they have for one another is just amazing.  
hehe, khushi's definitely one of a kind, making arnav strip for her just to check for boxers. and our arnav baby? there's no words to describe him. i just absolutely adore him, and the teasing and painful need they have for one another is just amazing.  
amazing pdate tina...plz update soon.cant wait for next chapter...
Originally posted by ayshaomar

amazing
they all woke up with a big hangover
bless khushi she actually thought they had sex and as she was drunk couldnt remember it, and so was initiating it again
i love how she was angry because she couldnt remember, and not because they did it before the wedding, shes classic
he has a high level of self control to stop
she got her payback, but landed in the trap herself
atleast they got to be together on 'their' mehndi

ughh veer hes never gonna leave is he...but hes got some sharp eyes to notice both khushi and arnav missing from the mehndi

and aawww aman and anjali are cute, atleast she admitted it to him and not denied it, thats good

yeah khushi is totally unique, even arnav was confused😆 hmm, veer does have sharp eyes, good catch!
Originally posted by Inderpreetg

exactly. love them both i can't seem to stop writing about them lol
So the GNO worked for all the three girls... Anjilli's love story started, Akash and Payal took some steps in the right direction to take their relationship forward and to curb the awkwardness a bit and it added more fuel to the already ignited fire of passion for our adorable couple, they simply can't keep their hands off each other... At this rate they r gonna be up in flames by the time they will be married... Arnav should have his wedding night in a secluded place otherwise it will be a very very long night for the rest of the Raizada family.
awwsum update!! khushi defo got even😳 anjali confessed her feelings to aman😉 precap s amazing! 
omg im gonna kill that veer guy. doesnt anyone get that she doesnt like him. like W*Ff!?! and lol, khushi is funny. i thought she was gonna just seduce him and then leave. boxers over briefs everyday of the week, and twice on sundays. yay, anjali and aman. i wanted them together on the show too, but nothing ever goes my way :P aww, poor payal woke up and puked, atleast akash didnt spazz out. personally, i would, but oh well. if i was khushi i would be upset too, poor girl. but atleast it was a joke. imagine what would've happened if he was serious. dear God...anywhoo, cant wait for the next one :D
Originally posted by farheen75

So the GNO worked for all the three girls... Anjilli's love story started, Akash and Payal took some steps in the right direction to take their relationship forward and to curb the awkwardness a bit and it added more fuel to the already ignited fire of passion for our adorable couple, they simply can't keep their hands off each other... At this rate they r gonna be up in flames by the time they will be married... Arnav should have his wedding night in a secluded place otherwise it will be a very very long night for the rest of the Raizada family.

absolutely😉 it would be very awkward for sure. but no worries, he's been working on the honeymoon plans for a long time now lol.