Fan Fictions

FF Mind Games Th#6: *Ch 8 Teri Meri, pg 1* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 155

Glimmer

Goldie

Glimmer

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread Party !!!!!
That was such an amazing chapter !!!!!
Loved how you showed all the three love stories together while still keeping the main focus on Arnav and khushi !!!!

Omg !!! The Payal and Akash part was so hilarious !!! Poor guy there he tells her that he loves her and her answer is that she vomits !!!!!! ROFL ROFL

Aman and Anjali !!!! Loved how you described Anjali's confusion and her reaction when aman comes !!!
The caller ID part is my favorite !!!!! Day Dreaming
And then he asks if she means it !!!! I love aman !!! And she says yes !!!!!!!!!! Heart Sarah was right !!! It was meant to be !!!!

Arnav and khushi were both simply awesome and adorable in this update !!!!!!! The way he wakes her up and her shock at his bare chest !!!!!!
Omg !!!!! Arnav is just sooo brilliant !!!!! What a plan !!!!
Making khushi think that they made love and she was the one who initiated it and wanted it !!!!!
I thought she was angry at the fact that they did it !!! But khushi surprised me again !!! She was angry cx she didn't remember any of it ROFL !!!! The game turned out to be difficult for Arnav in the end !!!! Loved the kisses !!!! Heart better watch out mr. Raizada !!!!
She left without meeting him !!!!
Khushi's way if getting even kind of backfired on her !!! She herself got turned on !!!
Their passionate kisses, the way they wrote their initials together on each others hands and not wanting to leave made me all dreamy and fall in love with both of them all over again !!!!

Arghh veer !!!!! Angry I hate him !!! Trying to dance with khushi !!! Lets see how Arnav lets him dance with his khushi !!! Evil Smile

Precap !!!! Heart
Thnx in advance for the pm ill recieve !!! Update soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Mind Games Th#6: *Ch 8 Teri Meri, pg 1* (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

res by besharam

- U N R E S BY B E S H A R A M -

Haye Devi Maiyya Meri Phooti Kismat.
Kya ? Me on 2nd page ? Turning head in slow motion - 3times. *melodramatic expression*

My phone battery was almost dead. And when I clicked on the link, it just switched off, Interesting indeed.

Okay back to updatewa.
MG Ch6

It was awesome.

Okay I'm on Khushi's side. Poor girl, she thought everything happened without her knowing.
She was right being mad at him.
Omg his condition was awful when she left his house without a bye.

Awe god Anji n Aman convo was awesome. I so enjoyed it.
Thanks for making Shaleen as your Aman. Thumbs up Tina Ve ;)

Haww that Mehra dude is an itch. And Buaji helping him, damn it.
I just want Mr. Dangu to came and take her away from Gupta sisters lol.
Peace at ease.

OhMyGosh the way she asked him to remove his shirt was dangerous.
I Love it when Khushi gets naughty. Damn she checked his boxer. Yippieee.. Its like my wish came true lol. Remember my comment on last chappy, it was about Arnav making her check if he wore boxers or briefs. But here its totally different.

Their kisses were hot and adorable.

Waiting for the next chap.

Love,
'J'

yes it was so funny when u mentioned the checking boxers part last time, i was thinking u'd get it next chapterWinkEmbarrassed glad u liked shaleen as aman, i just can't see abhaas as aman u know, he's too ingrained in my head as shyam. glad it was worth the wait, and ps. the dangus will make an appearance soon hint hintLOL

JforChimpanzee

1chilly

IF-Sizzlerz

1chilly

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
What an update! Loved it when Khushi was looking for the boxers. Anjali accepted at last that she loved Aman. Let's see what Aman will do now. Waiting for teri meri now.

TINA!

Reader_Hobby

Goldie

Reader_Hobby

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey .. again LOL

Well I'm glad that things have calmed down for you. We gotta find sometime to ourselves and just relax. I'm sure you deserve it hun!

Ah yes thankyou for asking. I'm not too bad. Smile

Arnav. Ah ... his clothes ... hmmm ... This man is ever so romantic with his love. His Khushi. Amazing Day Dreaming It wouldn't be so amazing without you writing it perfecting. Honestly. Very descriptive when required. Other times, simplicity is written wonderfully by you too. This or that, I love it! HeartHeart

When Arnav began the lines of saying that they made love, Khushi's reactions to that were ... pretty amusing and that was only whilst reading about this. I can just imagine Khushi's reaction actually playing out right about now ... in my head ROFL
Hats off to you! Mind blowing WinkLOL

If I wasn't surprised at Khushi's reaction ... well I am really suprised that she wasn't pissed about not making love with Arnav, but that she didn't remember it! This woman is sooo incredibly unique and a fireball! I mean that as a compliment.
Woah! She's unpredictable. Love her!

Then he was trying to tell her that it was a joke ... well for him anyway ... to wake her up by doing what he did ... but our Khushi has other ideas. You go girl! Girl power!!! Thumbs Up

Khushi is seriously stubborn and I reckon she's learnt it from the best LOL Our Arnav. Curtesy to him.

Aman and Anjali. I hope these two can get together soon. It'll be awesome!!! Big smileBig smile Arnav and Khushi, these two, Aakash-Payal. Ah three couples with their loved ones. It seems like our Aman shares the same feelings for Anjali as she does for him. So far so good.

What a way for making Mr Arnav Singh Raizada pay! Woah! You got guts girlll! Hell yeah! LOL Khushi telling him to take his shirt off, him being too slow about it and thus she did the deed herself and then the unbuckling of the belt ... woah honeybee.
Glad that Khushi is growing as a person. More confident within herself. Her love. She definately does tame Arnav somewhat. He sure needs it and he'll take it from no other besides his happiness. His Khushi.

Arnav and Khushi's mehndi ... as in them putting it on one another was a small yet beautiful gesture. One of those gestures that bring them closer if that was even possible. They complete one another. This is something that I'm sure they won't be forgetting and it'll be kept away in their memories.

AngryAngryAngry Veer! Some pathetic, desperate and idiotic leech to say the least. He's afte someone who I'm hoping that he'll never be able to be with. She doesn't love him. She rejected the man for flips sake. Veer, Get a life! She doesn't like youuu! She was honest about it. Whether he just wants her because of her beauty, her fiesty behaviour and the way she rejected him or for any other reason/s ... to be honest I don't give a flying rats arse about! This thing needs to back the hell away from her. Jerk! Khushi loves Arnav and vice versa.

As always, I look forward to the next part Smile

Take care for now.

TINA!

Ruki.F

IF-Dazzler

Ruki.F

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Such cute update ... And how they had done there mehndi was so romantic ... And prcap seems gr8t will be waiting for it dear post it soon

TINA!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBS

Congrats on the new thread Party !!!!!
That was such an amazing chapter !!!!!
Loved how you showed all the three love stories together while still keeping the main focus on Arnav and khushi !!!!

Omg !!! The Payal and Akash part was so hilarious !!! Poor guy there he tells her that he loves her and her answer is that she vomits !!!!!! ROFL ROFL

Aman and Anjali !!!! Loved how you described Anjali's confusion and her reaction when aman comes !!!
The caller ID part is my favorite !!!!! Day Dreaming
And then he asks if she means it !!!! I love aman !!! And she says yes !!!!!!!!!! Heart Sarah was right !!! It was meant to be !!!!

Arnav and khushi were both simply awesome and adorable in this update !!!!!!! The way he wakes her up and her shock at his bare chest !!!!!!
Omg !!!!! Arnav is just sooo brilliant !!!!! What a plan !!!!
Making khushi think that they made love and she was the one who initiated it and wanted it !!!!!
I thought she was angry at the fact that they did it !!! But khushi surprised me again !!! She was angry cx she didn't remember any of it ROFL !!!! The game turned out to be difficult for Arnav in the end !!!! Loved the kisses !!!! Heart better watch out mr. Raizada !!!!
She left without meeting him !!!!
Khushi's way if getting even kind of backfired on her !!! She herself got turned on !!!
Their passionate kisses, the way they wrote their initials together on each others hands and not wanting to leave made me all dreamy and fall in love with both of them all over again !!!!

Arghh veer !!!!! Angry I hate him !!! Trying to dance with khushi !!! Lets see how Arnav lets him dance with his khushi !!! Evil Smile

Precap !!!! Heart
Thnx in advance for the pm ill recieve !!! Update soon !!!

haha khushi surprised arnav tooLOL poor guy, but they made up in the end and very nicely tooWink glad u liked payash and anjam (haha). sangeet coming soon!Big smile and yeah, veer better watch outWink

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1chilly

What an update! Loved it when Khushi was looking for the boxers. Anjali accepted at last that she loved Aman. Let's see what Aman will do now. Waiting for teri meri now.

teri meri next timeBig smile keep reading!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey .. again LOL

Well I'm glad that things have calmed down for you. We gotta find sometime to ourselves and just relax. I'm sure you deserve it hun!

Ah yes thankyou for asking. I'm not too bad. Smile 

Arnav. Ah ... his clothes ... hmmm ... This man is ever so romantic with his love. His Khushi. Amazing Day Dreaming It wouldn't be so amazing without you writing it perfecting. Honestly. Very descriptive when required. Other times, simplicity is written wonderfully by you too. This or that, I love it! HeartHeart aww thanks!Embarrassed

When Arnav began the lines of saying that they made love, Khushi's reactions to that were ... pretty amusing and that was only whilst reading about this. I can just imagine Khushi's reaction actually playing out right about now ... in my head ROFL
Hats off to you! Mind blowing WinkLOL haha, i could see it all in my head tooWink

If I wasn't surprised at Khushi's reaction ... well I am really suprised that she wasn't pissed about not making love with Arnav, but that she didn't remember it! This woman is sooo incredibly unique and a fireball! I mean that as a compliment.
Woah! She's unpredictable. Love her! she is so remarkable, the perfect foil against Arnav. love themDay Dreaming

Then he was trying to tell her that it was a joke ... well for him anyway ... to wake her up by doing what he did ... but our Khushi has other ideas. You go girl! Girl power!!! Thumbs Up

Khushi is seriously stubborn and I reckon she's learnt it from the best LOL Our Arnav. Curtesy to him. Embarrassed agreed, she has picked up things from him, although he sometimes forgets it

Aman and Anjali. I hope these two can get together soon. It'll be awesome!!! Big smileBig smile Arnav and Khushi, these two, Aakash-Payal. Ah three couples with their loved ones. It seems like our Aman shares the same feelings for Anjali as she does for him. So far so good. More Anjam coming soon hahaha

What a way for making Mr Arnav Singh Raizada pay! Woah! You got guts girlll! Hell yeah! LOL Khushi telling him to take his shirt off, him being too slow about it and thus she did the deed herself and then the unbuckling of the belt ... woah honeybee.
Glad that Khushi is growing as a person. More confident within herself. Her love. She definately does tame Arnav somewhat. He sure needs it and he'll take it from no other besides his happiness. His Khushi. Yes, her confidence has grown and she's so secure in their loveSmile

Arnav and Khushi's mehndi ... as in them putting it on one another was a small yet beautiful gesture. One of those gestures that bring them closer if that was even possible. They complete one another. This is something that I'm sure they won't be forgetting and it'll be kept away in their memories. I liked that small part too, it was them bonding as they always do in their unique way

AngryAngryAngry Veer! Some pathetic, desperate and idiotic leech to say the least. He's afte someone who I'm hoping that he'll never be able to be with. She doesn't love him. She rejected the man for flips sake. Veer, Get a life! She doesn't like youuu! She was honest about it. Whether he just wants her because of her beauty, her fiesty behaviour and the way she rejected him or for any other reason/s ... to be honest I don't give a flying rats arse about! This thing needs to back the hell away from her. Jerk! Khushi loves Arnav and vice versa. veer just doesn't learn does he. arnav will have to teach him a lessonAngry

As always, I look forward to the next part Smile

Take care for now. U too buddy!Smile

Reader_Hobby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top