Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey .. again πŸ˜†

Well I'm glad that things have calmed down for you. We gotta find sometime to ourselves and just relax. I'm sure you deserve it hun!

Ah yes thankyou for asking. I'm not too bad. 😊

Arnav. Ah ... his clothes ... hmmm ... This man is ever so romantic with his love. His Khushi. Amazing  It wouldn't be so amazing without you writing it perfecting. Honestly. Very descriptive when required. Other times, simplicity is written wonderfully by you too. This or that, I love it! ❀️❀️

When Arnav began the lines of saying that they made love, Khushi's reactions to that were ... pretty amusing and that was only whilst reading about this. I can just imagine Khushi's reaction actually playing out right about now ... in my head 🀣
Hats off to you! Mind blowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If I wasn't surprised at Khushi's reaction ... well I am really suprised that she wasn't pissed about not making love with Arnav, but that she didn't remember it! This woman is sooo incredibly unique and a fireball! I mean that as a compliment.
Woah! She's unpredictable. Love her!

Then he was trying to tell her that it was a joke ... well for him anyway ... to wake her up by doing what he did ... but our Khushi has other ideas. You go girl! Girl power!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi is seriously stubborn and I reckon she's learnt it from the best πŸ˜† Our Arnav. Curtesy to him.

Aman and Anjali. I hope these two can get together soon. It'll be awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Arnav and Khushi, these two, Aakash-Payal. Ah three couples with their loved ones. It seems like our Aman shares the same feelings for Anjali as she does for him. So far so good.

What a way for making Mr Arnav Singh Raizada pay! Woah! You got guts girlll! Hell yeah! πŸ˜† Khushi telling him to take his shirt off, him being too slow about it and thus she did the deed herself and then the unbuckling of the belt ... woah honeybee.
Glad that Khushi is growing as a person. More confident within herself. Her love. She definately does tame Arnav somewhat. He sure needs it and he'll take it from no other besides his happiness. His Khushi.

Arnav and Khushi's mehndi ... as in them putting it on one another was a small yet beautiful gesture. One of those gestures that bring them closer if that was even possible. They complete one another. This is something that I'm sure they won't be forgetting and it'll be kept away in their memories.

😑😑😑 Veer! Some pathetic, desperate and idiotic leech to say the least. He's afte someone who I'm hoping that he'll never be able to be with. She doesn't love him. She rejected the man for flips sake. Veer, Get a life! She doesn't like youuu! She was honest about it. Whether he just wants her because of her beauty, her fiesty behaviour and the way she rejected him or for any other reason/s ... to be honest I don't give a flying rats arse about! This thing needs to back the hell away from her. Jerk! Khushi loves Arnav and vice versa.

As always, I look forward to the next part 😊

Take care for now.
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such cute update ... And how they had done there mehndi was so romantic ... And prcap seems gr8t will be waiting for it dear post it soon
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LoveBS

Congrats on the new thread πŸ₯³ !!!!!
That was such an amazing chapter !!!!!
Loved how you showed all the three love stories together while still keeping the main focus on Arnav and khushi !!!!

Omg !!! The Payal and Akash part was so hilarious !!! Poor guy there he tells her that he loves her and her answer is that she vomits !!!!!! 🀣 🀣

Aman and Anjali !!!! Loved how you described Anjali's confusion and her reaction when aman comes !!!
The caller ID part is my favorite !!!!!
And then he asks if she means it !!!! I love aman !!! And she says yes !!!!!!!!!! ❀️ Sarah was right !!! It was meant to be !!!!

Arnav and khushi were both simply awesome and adorable in this update !!!!!!! The way he wakes her up and her shock at his bare chest !!!!!!
Omg !!!!! Arnav is just sooo brilliant !!!!! What a plan !!!!
Making khushi think that they made love and she was the one who initiated it and wanted it !!!!!
I thought she was angry at the fact that they did it !!! But khushi surprised me again !!! She was angry cx she didn't remember any of it 🀣 !!!! The game turned out to be difficult for Arnav in the end !!!! Loved the kisses !!!! ❀️ better watch out mr. Raizada !!!!
She left without meeting him !!!!
Khushi's way if getting even kind of backfired on her !!! She herself got turned on !!!
Their passionate kisses, the way they wrote their initials together on each others hands and not wanting to leave made me all dreamy and fall in love with both of them all over again !!!!

Arghh veer !!!!! 😑 I hate him !!! Trying to dance with khushi !!! Lets see how Arnav lets him dance with his khushi !!! 😈

Precap !!!! ❀️
Thnx in advance for the pm ill recieve !!! Update soon !!!

haha khushi surprised arnav tooπŸ˜† poor guy, but they made up in the end and very nicely tooπŸ˜‰ glad u liked payash and anjam (haha). sangeet coming soon!πŸ˜ƒ and yeah, veer better watch outπŸ˜‰
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1chilly

What an update! Loved it when Khushi was looking for the boxers. Anjali accepted at last that she loved Aman. Let's see what Aman will do now. Waiting for teri meri now.

teri meri next timeπŸ˜ƒ keep reading!
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey .. again πŸ˜†

Well I'm glad that things have calmed down for you. We gotta find sometime to ourselves and just relax. I'm sure you deserve it hun!

Ah yes thankyou for asking. I'm not too bad. 😊 

Arnav. Ah ... his clothes ... hmmm ... This man is ever so romantic with his love. His Khushi. Amazing  It wouldn't be so amazing without you writing it perfecting. Honestly. Very descriptive when required. Other times, simplicity is written wonderfully by you too. This or that, I love it! ❀️❀️ aww thanks!😳

When Arnav began the lines of saying that they made love, Khushi's reactions to that were ... pretty amusing and that was only whilst reading about this. I can just imagine Khushi's reaction actually playing out right about now ... in my head 🀣
Hats off to you! Mind blowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haha, i could see it all in my head tooπŸ˜‰

If I wasn't surprised at Khushi's reaction ... well I am really suprised that she wasn't pissed about not making love with Arnav, but that she didn't remember it! This woman is sooo incredibly unique and a fireball! I mean that as a compliment.
Woah! She's unpredictable. Love her! she is so remarkable, the perfect foil against Arnav. love them

Then he was trying to tell her that it was a joke ... well for him anyway ... to wake her up by doing what he did ... but our Khushi has other ideas. You go girl! Girl power!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi is seriously stubborn and I reckon she's learnt it from the best πŸ˜† Our Arnav. Curtesy to him. 😳 agreed, she has picked up things from him, although he sometimes forgets it

Aman and Anjali. I hope these two can get together soon. It'll be awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Arnav and Khushi, these two, Aakash-Payal. Ah three couples with their loved ones. It seems like our Aman shares the same feelings for Anjali as she does for him. So far so good. More Anjam coming soon hahaha

What a way for making Mr Arnav Singh Raizada pay! Woah! You got guts girlll! Hell yeah! πŸ˜† Khushi telling him to take his shirt off, him being too slow about it and thus she did the deed herself and then the unbuckling of the belt ... woah honeybee.
Glad that Khushi is growing as a person. More confident within herself. Her love. She definately does tame Arnav somewhat. He sure needs it and he'll take it from no other besides his happiness. His Khushi. Yes, her confidence has grown and she's so secure in their love😊

Arnav and Khushi's mehndi ... as in them putting it on one another was a small yet beautiful gesture. One of those gestures that bring them closer if that was even possible. They complete one another. This is something that I'm sure they won't be forgetting and it'll be kept away in their memories. I liked that small part too, it was them bonding as they always do in their unique way

😑😑😑 Veer! Some pathetic, desperate and idiotic leech to say the least. He's afte someone who I'm hoping that he'll never be able to be with. She doesn't love him. She rejected the man for flips sake. Veer, Get a life! She doesn't like youuu! She was honest about it. Whether he just wants her because of her beauty, her fiesty behaviour and the way she rejected him or for any other reason/s ... to be honest I don't give a flying rats arse about! This thing needs to back the hell away from her. Jerk! Khushi loves Arnav and vice versa. veer just doesn't learn does he. arnav will have to teach him a lesson😑

As always, I look forward to the next part 😊

Take care for now. U too buddy!😊

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update ! Obviously, Arnav gonna dance wid Khushi not that stupid Veer guy ! 
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just love this update and I can't wait until we see Teri Meri  dance of Arnav and Khushi. I am sure it will be both the dance and I have a feeling PRECAP will be great.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mind blowing update loved it very cute poor akash guy confessing only for payal to vomit and then asr bad boy asr teasing khushi about their first time thinking she would be angry they did it before marriage but she was more angry that she could not remember and that veer and her aunt both need killing awesome update loved the pre cap thanks for the pm Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...mindblowing update...fantastic update...keep it up...
Nkayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutly loved it.
Cant believe kushi actually checked whether he is a boxer boy or not 😳
I cant wait for them to get married.
Its so cute how they are doing their little secret rasams as well!
Well veer can sing teri meri prem kahani but not forget hai muskil at the end more like hai impossible as long as arnav is around baby! πŸ˜›
Cant wait for the next update.
Ps why is buaji soo keen on kushi marrying veer! 😑
Update soon plz!!!! πŸ˜ƒ