Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

70,80,90s gossip Shashi K's secretary accuses P54 (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 153

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Stunnerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Uh lol. My post definitely implied that both the industries are too dirty & murky to conclusively comment on. 

It is obvious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "70,80,90s gossip Shashi K's secretary accuses P54 (Page 85)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

Uh lol. My post definitely implied that both the industries are too dirty & murky to conclusively comment on. 

It is obvious.

Oh!!my bad then! n i thot...wow how can it be that some1 who knows so much abt insides of BW be soo naive abt politics world...

Now even i must say..for every ranbir kapoor in BW...there is a rahul gandhi in politics LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
What? Rahul Gandhi?
Ive heard he has a colombian girlfriend but thats it. Never heard any dirt on him ever Shocked

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

What? Rahul Gandhi?
Ive heard he has a colombian girlfriend but thats it. Never heard any dirt on him ever Shocked

Gandhi Family itni boring ho hi nahi sakti! Do u really think that indias most desirable bachelor (not as per me..but there r manyyy girls who luvv him) wont have any takers at all..n would be leading a sadhu baba ki zindagi! LOL
if gandhi family history is anything to go by..every1 does have fun..but that fun will never ever get reported , obviously Wink..too much panga there!!
I remember few yrs back reading a book by Nehru ke personal secretary...the book i think was removed from the market..but it has such an insider account n explosive stuff...that any1 who named their son jawahar after him (yeah that was a trend then) would be regreting it!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindor..geeth..

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
ive read so much abt Nehru. His affair with Edwina Mountbatten is very well known. Ive also read that he had numerous other affairs and affairs of Indira are also very common knowledge. 
But never knew abt Rahul. I always wonder if he has a girlfriend then why doesnt he get married. Hes already 40+. His mother is an Italian so why cant he get a colombian. Wonder what hes waiting for. 
Didnt know anything more abt him though. 

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Stunnerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I've ehard through reliable sources that Rahul Gandhi is bisexual. Priyanka G & her hubby have a horrible domestic life. They get drunk most nights & have violent fights. Like they throw stuff around, crockery etc at each other. Shocked

As everyone knows by now, Robert Vadehra had political ambitions. Infact it is most intriguing how a small time businessmans son got married to THE Priyanka GANDHI that too so fast. 

Its very weird.

But all said & done,  i love Indira Gandhi! She is in many ways, my idol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindornikita_88MithiBani

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

I've ehard through reliable sources that Rahul Gandhi is bisexual. Priyanka G & her hubby have a horrible domestic life. They get drunk most nights & have violent fights. Like they throw stuff around, crockery etc at each other. Shocked

As everyone knows by now, Robert Vadehra had political ambitions. Infact it is most intriguing how a small time businessmans son got married to THE Priyanka GANDHI that too so fast. 

Its very weird.

But all said & done,  i love Indira Gandhi! She is in many ways, my idol.

It has always stuck me that how a small - time businessman ka beta from moradabad became Priyanka love interest and later hubby too!! its quite a mystery!! on a lighter note, i think she was wooed by so many nice, sone , sone munde that she mst have found him to be Oh-So_different ...blv me..ho jaata hai!! n even he mst have not left a stone unturned to get her attention!

kaash mere mein bhi robert vadra wale skills hote ..toh mein bhi aaj aish kar rahi hoti! Wink 
Abt indira gandhi..no comments. Too many bad memories being in delhi during 84 riots! so not a gud idea!Dead

Edited by tere_mere - 04 February 2013 at 6:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebiiria_luvsLindorbamboglinikita_88

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Stunnerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Oh pls pray that you do not! Yes, you would be FILTHY RICH but you would have no peace of mind.

And however tempting it maybe to have uncountable wealth , i would want some peace of mind too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top