Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

70,80,90s gossip Shashi K's secretary accuses P54 (Page 76)

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
^^that heroine was rumoured to be raveena...its was some movie..zamane ko dikhana hai...
In last season BB five forum ...there was lot of discussin around this..n people finally zeroed in on one of the songs from this movie...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboglinikita_88

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I remember the above and also read somewhere the heroine was Madhuri. Also remembering seeing the scene which was on the link then. Dont knw which is true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
About the blind item mentioned...Gauri, Suzanne and Twinkle are all interior designers. 
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ya but their spouses aren't, And the blind item states that the spouses are too.
fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

Ya but their spouses aren't, And the blind item states that the spouses are too.

Yeah but probably it might even mean hubbies are all investors in the business...or kind of just acting partners. who knows. dont knw  anyone else whos a interior designer.
manyata dutt is in jewellery making business i think. but i dont think its her. 
-Mmmmm- Moderator
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

The blind item doesn't say actors or bollywood related.  I dont think its any of the Bollywood crowd. The clue just says that the guy dated one starlet... I think its some modelling couple who are into interior designing.

-Ksh-... Is this a recent one or is it old? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

The blind item doesn't say actors or bollywood related.  I dont think its any of the Bollywood crowd. The clue just says that the guy dated one starlet... I think its some modelling couple who are into interior designing.

Its from today's Mumbai Mirror. I googled a bit and found model Fleur Xavier has turned to interior decoration. Is she married?
PS: It was in the City section and not Bollywood section of the newspaper. So the couple might not be associated with BW.

Edited by -ksh- - 30 January 2013 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-tvdekha.GundayVedantbambogli

-Mmmmm- Moderator
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Its from today's Mumbai Mirror. I googled a bit and found model Fleur Xavier has turned to interior decoration. Is she married?
PS: It was in the City section and not Bollywood section of the newspaper. So the couple might not be associated with BW.

Fluer is younger than 40. She was dating a hotelier few years back. That guy owns the Imperial in Delhi. 

I was thinking Marc Robinson and his wife Waluscha. Both were models. And they were active in the social scene in the past. Not sure abt the interior designing tho...

PS: Yeah, I thought so.  No where in the article it says they are Bollywood related. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha.MithiBani

Go to top