Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

70,80,90s gossip Shashi K's secretary accuses P54 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

Mallika-E-Bhais

IF-Stunnerz

Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Yes. Its not even a secret!

I believe that a lot of men compromise for work & then it just adds to the excitement when they've done it all (sexually)

Arjun R is suspected to be bisexual, if not homosexual.. He was definitely with Rohit Bal & it was he who established Rampal as one of the first male super-moldels  of India.

He definitely was the one who gave him his first major break.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kFullyFaltoo.tvdekha.FrancoLeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "70,80,90s gossip Shashi K's secretary accuses P54 (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Whose this actor? the director is Rituperno Ghosh for sure..

bikram saluja

:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Shruthi Hassan – Dhanush Affair; Rajinikanth warned Dhanush

January 4th, 2012 | Featured | Tags: Dhanush, Shruthi

The hot rumour rounds in Kollywood is the close affair between Dhanush and his '3' movie heroine Shruthi. According to newspaper reports, the first family of Kollywood is worrying on this and the super star has warned Dhanush to came out from the new affair.

It seems that people around Superstar are not going to let him live in peace who was hospitalized and recovered by doctors efforts and fans love,prayers.

News (not rumor) in a leading English daily has created a very big rustle in Kollywood.It is Dhanush – Sruthi getting close.

News are out saying that Dhanush is getting very close to Sruthi who is his co-star in the movie 3,which has exploded as a problem in Rajini's family. It also adds up that Rajini and his wife Latha had to talk to Dhanush's dad Kasthuriraja about this.

"We are worried about Aishwarya's stituation. Talk to your son immediately about this. Can this situation will be set right….or should we handle this in a different way" was asked from Rajini's side.

Kasthuriraja has promised to sort this out soon.

It has been told that Sruthi was in love with someone in Mumbai and had lived with him for a while.It is also said that she also lived with Telugu actor Siddarth (with Kamal's blessings), then broke up with him as well.

She acted in 3 only after her break up with Siddarth, who actually replaced Amala Paul,who was actually signed for the movie by Aishwarya. Now this itself has turned against Aishwarya.

It seems that Dhanush had gone for a party with Sruthi on New year ignoring Aishwarya's birthday. On hearing this Rajini had become very upset.

Dhanush had never missed parties organised by young heroines like Tammana,Poonam Bajwa. The historic hit of Kolaveri song has added up with news friends to Dhanush in Mumbai, told the sources close to Rajini.

It s also told that he was very close to Nayathara after the movie "Yaaradi nee Mohini",which made him to make her stay in a Star Hotel in Guindy. This came to an end when Rajini warned Dhanush in his own style. Now this affair with Shruthi ahs created a rustle.

FullyFaltoo.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
This article shows Dhanush as such a playboy Casanova.. he has a pretty good image for himself.. but if he was having an affair with Shruti then pssstt.. how is it possible tho? Aishwariya was on the sets all the time.. she is the director of the movie.. whatever maybe.. they look extremely good with eachother..I don't complain LOL

Pri: Bikram Saluja is not famous Confused

canuck-umz

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged

This article shows Dhanush as such a playboy Casanova.. he has a pretty good image for himself.. but if he was having an affair with Shruti then pssstt.. how is it possible tho? Aishwariya was on the sets all the time.. she is the director of the movie.. whatever maybe.. they look extremely good with eachother..I don't complain LOL

i can't think of any other model who became a character actor!! half the time they don't even become actors!!!
:/

canuck-umz

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

i can't think of any other model who became a character actor!! half the time they don't even become actors!!!
:/

I so wanna know.. that was some brutal experience.. poor model..Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzFullyFaltoo.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Don't shoot the messenger LOL

Any gossip from Kollywood gets my antennae up.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I so wanna know.. that was some brutal experience.. poor model..Dead

but it doesn't say famous actor..it says famous model...and bikram was famous as a model!!

also he's married now..so the fiance thing fits in!!

even I want to know..we'll wait for maddy to come online:D

canuck-umz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top