Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I remember the above and also read somewhere the heroine was Madhuri. Also remembering seeing the scene which was on the link then. Dont knw which is true.
fast trak thumbnail
About the blind item mentioned...Gauri, Suzanne and Twinkle are all interior designers. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ya but their spouses aren't, And the blind item states that the spouses are too.
fast trak thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovebull

Ya but their spouses aren't, And the blind item states that the spouses are too.

Yeah but probably it might even mean hubbies are all investors in the business...or kind of just acting partners. who knows. dont knw  anyone else whos a interior designer.
manyata dutt is in jewellery making business i think. but i dont think its her. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovebull

The blind item doesn't say actors or bollywood related.  I dont think its any of the Bollywood crowd. The clue just says that the guy dated one starlet... I think its some modelling couple who are into interior designing.

-Ksh-... Is this a recent one or is it old? 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The blind item doesn't say actors or bollywood related.  I dont think its any of the Bollywood crowd. The clue just says that the guy dated one starlet... I think its some modelling couple who are into interior designing.

-Ksh-... Is this a recent one or is it old? 

Its from today's Mumbai Mirror. I googled a bit and found model Fleur Xavier has turned to interior decoration. Is she married?
PS: It was in the City section and not Bollywood section of the newspaper. So the couple might not be associated with BW.
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Its from today's Mumbai Mirror. I googled a bit and found model Fleur Xavier has turned to interior decoration. Is she married?
PS: It was in the City section and not Bollywood section of the newspaper. So the couple might not be associated with BW.

Fluer is younger than 40. She was dating a hotelier few years back. That guy owns the Imperial in Delhi. 

I was thinking Marc Robinson and his wife Waluscha. Both were models. And they were active in the social scene in the past. Not sure abt the interior designing tho...

PS: Yeah, I thought so.  No where in the article it says they are Bollywood related. 

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Fluer is younger than 40. She was dating a hotelier few years back. That guy owns the Imperial in Delhi. 

I was thinking Marc Robinson and his wife Waluscha. Both were models. And they were active in the social scene in the past. Not sure abt the interior designing tho...

PS: Yeah, I thought so.  No where in the article it says they are Bollywood related. 

Could it be Namrata Barua? She is into interior decorating. But he husband is into some other business. Also I dont know if he was ever a model.

Marc-Walusha seem most likely. Maybe they go into some kind of interior decoration business.
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
My guess wud be Namrata Barua and Vikram Shroff too. 
Not so sure abt Marc & Waluscha

Why not Malaika Arora? Shes into interior I thought.
Edited by fast trak - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
I dont think Malaika and her husband are into interior decoartion.
Marc and Walusha seem likely to me except the interior decoration part. They always came across as a odd couple due to Marc's antics.