Need new DTs for Qubool Hai Forum

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm here to request you guys to set up new DTs for the forum of Qubool Hai.
I don't say that the mods are not doing there job.The fact is that mods are least concerned in keeping the forum active.They are not active on our forum as they enjoy on some other forums on IF.
It would be really fair if we can have DTs from the Qubool Hai forum itself.
For every thing that happens or needs to happen we need to pm the mods time and again.
We have no MOTW,Newsletter like activities yet.
It would be really fair if the DTs are chosen from the active members of the Qubool Hai forum itself.
The duty of mods is not only to moderate the forum but also to keep it alive and active.
Mods of QH forum are simply sleeping.They react whenever one pms them or reports a post.
This is really unfair to all the members of Qubool Hai and has become a huge matter of concern for all of us.
 I request you guys to kindly look into the matter and take proper actions with regard to our concerns.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YESS PLEASE WE NEED MODERATORS FROM QH FORUMS.

we are bearing those ignorance from DT since 3 months. we can't tolerate them more in our forum

Asma pls add QH to title so that everyone can know about our forum problems and give the link to forum so that all QHian can express their frustration here regarding so called DTs
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys for your support.
.MrsNatePeters. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Want moree and better mods also the ones who actually Love QH,can take time frm their busy life to contribute to the forum.
This is so lame thay whenever KSG fans want something they always have to complain otherwise we hardly get anything or actually NOTHING for that matter from IF!!!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MidnightSky-

Want moree and better mods also the ones who actually Love QH,can take time frm their busy life to contribute to the forum.
This is so lame thay whenever KSG fans want something they always have to complain otherwise we hardly get anything or actually NOTHING for that matter from IF!!!

I agree completely with you.
Thanks for the support dear.
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree👍🏼--v need to hv new DT's fr da forum who cn make it more active like every other forum 
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok may b m wrong bt i guess qubool hai n star plus's veera strtd on da same date..right!!??
den v'r having veera's banner contest going on n nt qubool hai's..cn v plz hv da ans to dis??
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ what veera's BC is going on but on QH forums Mod still says forum is new
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
sorry double post Edited by -Yaariyan- - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ i can't believe you made this MID just to bash QH and KSG. may God bless you