Lack of TRP ..Serious track ..More drama

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I love Parvarrish , i love the way they are showing such a relevant issue ..But why all of sudden ..Is it because TRps have fallen a lot and a serious drama track might increase it ...it is seen that those shows with more drama gets huge trps ..Parvarrish was more of day to day life story ..But change of director and lack of trp may be the reason for serious track ...What do u all think?Will it help in TRPS.?Will this show again get it's momentum ?Finally Do u all want to see serious issues in this lite hearted show?
Edited by XVIRUS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Although it is a light hearted show, they have not shied away from serious tracks in the past. We have got serious tracks in the past, and we will get them in future too. As to the TRPs, BB has just ended, and they might be trying to win back as viewers as possible, although that's just an speculation of mine. The tracks should help in the TRPs, I think.

As to my views as a viewer, yes, I would definitely want to see serious tracks. Life is not just a long laugh, you get ups and downs, and the downs are as important as the ups.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Agreed with FT, serious are shown before. So, you can't say that this is a light hearted show.

I don't know exactly. But, viewership started decreasing way before BB started. I hope it starts to improve again.I personally think, the beginning of decline in the TRP's could be because of the change in the direction department. Because, before the change, the tracks were not dragged. So, if someone is not fond of the dragging, and he has to see it suddenly, this could affect. I'm not sure, it a personal opinion.😛

Yeah! I would love to see serious tracks and as well as light hearted tracks too.😉Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Yeah, show both, but don't drag please.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Yeah, show both, but don't drag please.

Yeh toh bhool jaa bhai. Director is Ekta Kapoor ka fan.😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Yeh toh bhool jaa bhai. Director is Ekta Kapoor ka fan.😆

Utna bhi drag nahi karta hai. ðŸ˜†
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Utna bhi drag nahi karta hai.😆

Haan! Toh fan hai, baap thodi hai. Slowly slowly improve kare ga nah.😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Na kare to behtar hai. ðŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Parvarish is complete unique show..and may be only successful unique show that lasted so long nowadays..i was sad for few months as there was some boring tracks and decrease in trp but they just returned with a jhatka..i wish now there will be increse in trp..whenever parvrish dealt with serious track the trp increases
PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha ha! LOL ðŸ˜›