Saas Bina Sasuraal

TOI: Aish takes to the ramp after four years

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja walked the ramp after four years today, that too for a noble cause.

Aishwarya, who was last seen as Toasty in Saas Bina Sasural, has been roped in to walk the ramp for the NGO Beti Foundation, which primarily works for the girl child.

"I was a model before I took up TV. So the thrill of walking is proving to be a deja vu for me," said Aishwarya, who was seen in a Neeta Lullacreation.

She wore a pastel lemon salwar suit with a hint of bronze and gold for the event. "Since we work in the visual medium, we can influence people to an extent. My aim is to create awareness for the cause," said the leggy lass.
Keep up the spirit girl!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aish takes to the ramp after four years" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_abc110

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top