Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

teddy25

Goldie

teddy25

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone. I am the new kid on the block. I just joined IF today. Actually I have been visiting all the QH forums/topics everyday (I am not a jasoos though Wink) and marveled at the number of people thinking/sharing/loving/hating/apprehending exactly the same things that I do while watching Qubool Hai. I just wanted to be a part of the madness Tongue.

It is said that 'finding friends with the same mental disorder as yourself is priceless'. I guess when the mental disorder is as handsome as Embarrassed Karan a.k.a Asad Ahmed KhanEmbarrassed, then it is okay to be a little bit crazy.

This is my first post in IF and I could not think of something more interesting to write Sleepy but I am happy to be a 'naya sadasya' of the IF family. Hope to get a lot of friends here. Take care and Good night to all Smile.

Teddy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mila112Amor.blueflamesWhenInRomezaara610...vibha...GodhuliLogoncrazy4KASH_ARKaBhiinloveSiddhi__Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New fan of AsYa" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
welcome to d forum dear Smile
i'm glad dat no. of QHians are increasing day by day Clap
hope u enjoy here...n make some really nice frendz Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddy25

mila112

mila112

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Heartiest welcome to you dear, lovely introduction post..hope u will have fun here.

teddy25

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hey dear welcome to forum u will have a good time here

finding friends with the same mental disorder as yourself is priceless'

I guess when the mental disorder is as handsome as Embarrassed Karan a.k.a Asad Ahmed KhanEmbarrassed, then it is okay to be a little bit crazy.

yup truly...ksg disorderROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...teddy25

teddy25

Goldie

teddy25

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ohh...so quick reply from friendsDancing 

I am glad but not surprised to get such a warm welcome. I have seen how friends are treated here in IF (I was visiting almost every topic on QH for past few weeks secretly) and enjoyed the friendly nok-jhok & masti immensely. That's why I decided to put a stop to my secret agent-giri at last and be a member.

and the fact that friends on IF are still wide awake and chatting about KSG restores my faith in friendship...and humanity Hug and MADNESS Silly

Thanks for your sweet reply, friends.

crazy4KASH_AR

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Aww...welcome dear Hug

KSG Drooling land is open here 24/7 ..So u can Join any time LOL

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
welcome teddy

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the family dear.
Join the madness.We all are a bunch of crazy people suffering from ASYA syndrome or KSGlovaria.LOL

It's really nice to have you here.
I hope you may enjoy a lot here and may make lots of friends.
I'm Asma
Take care!
love u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.