Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

New Ariya FF :Dn't mess with ME.(New Update Pg22) (Page 7)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
lol... great os.. loved it... btw feels bad for aarav n samar..Wink..  everyone is with ruchi!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Riya goes in Rathod's bedroom & sees Rathods wife seatiing on bed sadly. Riya goes to her & seat beside her. She placed her hand on her shoulder. Rathods wife immdeatly wipe her tears .

Riya : Tu radtiyetis na .. ( Are you crying)

Rathods wife : Che , nahi , kahitari gele hote , mahun... ( No , somthing goes into my eyes ... thtywhy)

Riya : Kavs...

Rathod's wife : (Drmatically ) No Kavs , I'm Kaveri.. Mrs , Kaveri Sameer Rathod , understand. And only my husband have right to call me Kavs , no-one else.

Riya : Understand Mam. ( both girls smiles & hug each other)

Kaveri : Riya , meri frame...

Riya : Oho , madam ji , ek frame ke liye lita sad feeling.

Kaveri : Tum nahi samjhogi , mai har subha is frame ko dekhti hue aur bada sukun milta hai mujhe , kaafi problems ke baad paaye hai maine Sameer ko. He always my first prority in my life.

Riya : Ys , Kaveri , par ab to sab thik hai na , then , aur he also loves you stupid girl ( with tht Riya softly hit Kaveri's head)

During one case , Kaveri meets ETF and immedaetly fall for Rathod. Bt Rathod is Rathod he did not understand her feelings , Riya knows this all & helps Kaveri to get her love. Finally after so much drama Rathod directly propose Kaveri & next day they got married. Choree , Ariya shocked, while Rathod smilingly informs them , " ladki pat gayi thi , to maine socha lage haath shaddi hi kar lu ." and wink at them.

Riya rembered that day & says Kaveri , " Tu tar Rathod Sir la puran pane badlun takle." ( you changed Rathod Sir completely)

Kaveri : ( nodded in negatively) Nahi , to tar marathi pan bolte nahi , ani bol la tar kay bolto hech mala kalat nahi. ( No , he doesn't speak Marathi , and if he try to talk Marathi , i don't understand what he says.)

Riya : hmm , to Kaveri ki coaching chalu karo na..

Kaveri : Try kiya to tha , par... vo... mai... (starts blushing)

Riya : ha.. Kaveri are u blushing... aisa hota kya tha Kaveri coaching clas mai ... ( naughtly ask her)

Kaveri : (still blushing) Coaching to hoti thi , par ... vo...

Riya : Ab bata bhi do ( naudges her)

Kaveri :( lowered her eyes & turn fully crimson red) Vo ... Sameer hi coaching dete the na...

Riya : Kis baat ki ( Ask her happliy & naughtly)

Kaveri : Chal , jaise tumhe kuch pata hi nahi hai... Vaise Arjun ko maana padega , badi achi marathi sikhayi hai tumhe.

Riya : ( pouted her face) ha , par vo bengali nahi sikha na , aur sikha ne jaau to ulta mujhe hi bengali ka lecture dene lagte hai , uske karan mere bacche bhi bengali nahi seekhe.

Kaveri : ( About to say , but they heard Rathod calls them.)

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 18 January 2013 at 6:44am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacLuna92nivanthi2poojdc87yas23littlebratanu91pihu_angadkunchufatima15Radhika ShahPumpkinnll_piya_llMellifluoussrividhya68Payal_156kaveriw2008devildiva21

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
When Riya goes to bedroom , And Arjun takes Ruchi washroom.
Ruchi : Baba . (dad)
Arjun : Hmm.
Ruchi : Baba , aaj aapan ghari jaatna 'Kryons' gheu na. ( Dad , when we on the way for home , we purchase 'kryons'
Arjun : Pan , (but)
Ruchi : Mazhe colour pens sample. ( my colour pens stock finish , they not useful now.)
Arjun : (little bent down to wash Ruchi mouth , he cleans Ruchi's mouth & turn his neck to get his hanki to wipe his daughter face.) ( Ruchi immedatly forward & kiss Arjun's cheeck & also says him 'thank you '
Arjun : ( confused tone) Why???
Ruchi : Tu lavkar aalas na ( you come early thtswhy) (she start to play wit Arjun's hair , she takes his hair on his forehead

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacLuna92poojdc87littlebratyas23anu91pihu_angadkunchuMdmadonaMellifluoussrividhya68ll_piya_llRadhika ShahPumpkinnfatima15Payal_156kaveriw2008devildiva21

Christeee IF-Dazzler
Christeee
Christeee

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG ruchi is so naughty but the boys,serves them right for teasing her,
So they won't even get ice creams

M.V.Kohli007

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nice part...
Arjun and ruchi was superb...
Waiting for ariya moments...

M.V.Kohli007

Luna92 Senior Member
Luna92
Luna92

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
awww..its sho cuteeTongueEmbarrassed
update soon.
and thanx for the PM dear.

M.V.Kohli007

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Superb di..
loved it!!

M.V.Kohli007

Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awww ...
That was soo cute ..
Not only kids but their mommys also are very sweet ..
Great work ..
Update soon ...

M.V.Kohli007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index