Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:Balbir confronts Anu;Time 2 meet each other...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*webkapharvyReenaKeshachtin2000shiny3mshahidShen78666luckydent4u~~~Sweta~~~aasaxena3asiaheartekomasviraf4ufartuunsushavviprefix3A HUGE FANRitu--Swetha-Gauri22madhubansen-Happy4Ever-riniiiitiny15yipeeleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:Balbir confronts Anu;Time 2 meet each other..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@swetha thanx 4 the update.Smile i liked 2days epi. but i wish sum how vihaan-anika marriage won't happen so that wen vihaan falls 4 bulbul there"ll b no repeating of history.Ouch

Btw swetha how did u make ur post restricted 2 b copied or quoted?? bcoz in sum oder forum,updater was complaining abt getting their WU copied by sum1 & she/he'd put password on it. so now its impossible 4 sum ppl 2 even read the update if they r not much active but want 2 read only.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i got in which forum u r talking abt LOL; now he will give his updates as img file with his copyright n exclusive IF tag. Tongue I just explained its disadvantages LOL

but even after restrictions the updates get copied coz for some mobiles or so, there won;t be any restriction to copy; all our hardwork gone down the drain; n for some key too, restriction won't wrk

no permanent solution for this i guess Ouch

yup me too loved today's episode, i liked the roaring Balbir today ROFL he proved that Baba lulu is not so ullu LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desisangel-Swetha-vidya0906madhubansentiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

i got in which forum u r talking abt LOL; now he will give his updates as img file with his copyright n exclusive IF tag. Tongue I just explained its disadvantages LOL

but even after restrictions the updates get copied coz for some mobiles or so, there won;t be any restriction to copy; all our hardwork gone down the drain; n for some key too, restriction won't wrk

no permanent solution for this i guess Ouch

yup me too loved today's episode, i liked the roaring Balbir today ROFL he proved that Baba lulu is not so ullu LOL
oh i 4got that u also visit that forum.LOLthese days i m not posting there anything as i m not liking the track so can't even enjoy the so-called hate love track.Ouchbcoz it has BG of child marriage & which"ll b justified if meera-prithvi get 2gether 4ever & now this sudha living wid prabha & DT 2gether. so now bigamy is also justified.OuchOuch and i watch epi in btn 2 catch sum ajay scenes if there r sum but sumtimes miss precap etc.so just 2 know wat"ll b shown in general i want 2 read like sum oder ppl who just read update.and more over i don't find any chemistry btn mouni-aditya or mouni-ajay.SleepySleepytho they luk gud but wen cums 2 acting & chemistry it lacks sumthing.DeadSleepydon't mind but this show is bcuming crappier bcoz it was earlier a crap show but now more crappier.LOLSleepySleepy

@bold i also liked strong babalullu.ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swethasyam08

sandeepkaur

Goldie

sandeepkaur

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update :) i am happy to see Balbir acting good.. he reminds me of his character in Achee lagta hai.
Thanks again.

swethasyam08tiny15

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hey dis was their first meet or 2nd..???
if first when was it aired
by mistake watched it and totally loved it

swethasyam08tiny15

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, Swetha.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.