Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Rashu--

🀣hina ur doing a research on nihal for sure 🀣 ok as u said may be nihal will come in ratans life but the que is what abt the the society people and will ratan accept him and what abt ranveera... and the article also didnt give any clue abt this

oye forum ki pataki kaur, calm down inne saare swaal ek saath poochegi toh show khatam ni ho jayega?πŸ˜†

Nihal mera research subject hai, mennu PhD karni hai uspar🀣
well not really, I dont give a damn abt him to be honest🀣
bas jo kaam karne vaste aya hai wo kare, bas faktu mein aivain mysterious looks na diya kare...πŸ˜›
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

wow finally i met someone here hvin same thots on this issue...😳😳...

lo ji RanVeera milaye jodi 🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hinz

lo ji RanVeera milaye jodi 🀣

haan...Anam hw old r u?then i will decide who among us wilb ranvi & then who veera as hinz hv already addressed us as jodi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Seems my knowledge about Daily soaps is very high πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly, Nihaal is seen close to Veera and ratan only ! and his interaction with Veera irritates RV , we see a possessive side of him !!! i'm not able to understand what this man is up to πŸ˜•

About chicken pox things,if this happens ,  i feel Ratn may come close to Veera during that time, just my predication 

hanji your daily soap knowledge is surely enlightening πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes, even I think Ratan and Veera will bond over chicken pox and we already saw an evident change in Ratan today...

I guess Ratan will get attached to Veera and then Nihal will break the news of his purpose of visit being related to Veera...πŸ˜•

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
koi iss nihaal ko door bhagao iss show se...πŸ₯±πŸ€£
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

ok honestly... I wanna keep my comments on him reserve... grrr he's irritating me... screen main ghus kar collar pakad ke puchne ka mann karta hai 😑

i dont want him to be Sampooran tht plastic surgery would be too cliche and so not in taste with Veera, as in the show

And as far as if they planning to get Ratan paired up with Nihaal then too there would be a lot of loopholes. the society and ppl around are going to be too cynical 😡

lol, Sonia love your descriptive action plansπŸ˜†, screen mein ghus kar puchne ka mann karta hai? 🀣 bura phasa Nihal, yahan uske bohot dushman hai πŸ˜†

but seriously ,the way he looks at Ratan makes me cringe, forget the pind wasis, Ratan will never let him anywhere near her...perhaps that was the reason his entry scene was such that she was meant to dislike him...

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Ayesha ji -mennu appointment dedo tussi apne clinic di, mennu vi kuch karwana hai πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Plastic surgery urf Ekta ki jai ho 🀣

ki karwana va
Laat chauri karni va ( do u wanna gt tall 😲)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

lol, Sonia love your descriptive action plansπŸ˜†, screen mein ghus kar puchne ka mann karta hai? 🀣 bura phasa Nihal, yahan uske bohot dushman hai πŸ˜†

but seriously ,the way he looks at Ratan makes me cringe, forget the pind wasis, Ratan will never let him anywhere near her...perhaps that was the reason his entry scene was such that she was meant to dislike him...

@bold...
and me the No:1 in tht list...😈😎🀣
hinz thumbnail

haan...Anam hw old r u?then i will decide who among us wilb ranvi & then who veera as hinz hv already addressed us as jodi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahaha Nikki yaar tune toh bohot seriously le liya meri baat ko, Anam is gayab until further noticeπŸ˜†
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

koi iss nihaal ko door bhagao iss show se...πŸ₯±πŸ€£

Nihal ne kiya sabko behaal 🀣