Chat Clubs

~$ YOLO - With The CC's $~ J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Life of Pi is an amazing movie.

But, Twilight FTW! Big smile

PS: Great post, CC team!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~$ YOLO - With The CC's $~ J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 3 (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
thread is awsome..will participate...but for now res...
n I was thinking u guys r taking all the name but what about twilight...but it's the last...Embarrassed..as u know..last but not the list...Wink 

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Awosome

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow ccs i really apprecate all the posts creted subsequent to each theme...the presentation and content indeed was appealing...well im an intense reader and luved most of the books that made into films...i think harry potter was indeed a section of novels that was made to movies and did incredible all over the globe...even i luved reading and wathcing them...

@i agree with stuti and yuvika di...text books r very uch vital for us...but i'll choose biology and english literature texts Big smile instead of chemistry and accounts...chem is ok foR me but i hate accounts to hell...Geek

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Woot! It's up.

I've always wanted the Private Series made into movie[s] by Kate Brian. <3

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I liked the princess diaries. It has a book series. But i am not sure which came first LOL the book or the movie Embarrassed And I gues Sidney Shelton books must be made into films.Some of them are filled with so much interesting twists Embarrassed 

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Nice Post CCs! 

The Crazy Library.
My list of books for this year: The Emerald Flame, Beautiful Creatures series, Dreamland, Whisper, and many more...

From Books to Movies. 
The Princess Diaries was one of the nice series reading and watching movies growing up.
Life of Pi is another amazing movie!  

You are the producer.
I know of some books that are lined out for movies: Shiva Trilogy Bk1, Beautiful Creatures. I can't wait to see them. 
Also, I would love to see The Vampire Academy series and Warrior Princess series to be made into films. 

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 29 January 2013 at 2:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
One book that I really want changed into a movie has to be Gravity by Tess Gerritsen. That book is awesome!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.