Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

anandi and shiv leaving and just then makhan kaka arrives and says DS has given some wollen clothes for the orphanage...shiv is shoked and asks how she know and anandi says yest. night she was talking and told her and shiv is likethe family so much loves people they dont know and care about there thoughts then now he understanding how much love they have given to anandi and wish he wud stand up to mark and also can give that much love to anandi and anandi says he is already giving and they both leaves for the trip to orphanage and  while in car they looking at each other and then reaches the prphanage

shiv is looking every where and just then warden arrives and shiv introduce himself and anandi as his wofe and warden gives them the round of the place and then anandi and shiv distributing things to all kids and one girl says she needs warm quilt for her dr. bhiya and anandi says ohk to call him and girl says she cant as dr. uncle is treating her friend and anandi and shiv says ohk lets go and give him and they comes and sees its jagdish and then jagdish send the kids out and the talk starts

anandi asking him why he left havelli and she has given him the responsiblity of evryone to him and he left them and then about returning and all and why he left and he needs to look after his family specially mom who is sick and worried about her and DS is all sad and hurt and in pain and yet leaving soem how and all this emo talk and jagdish yet denies and says he wont go to jaitsir... shiv understood and interupts and says he knows the pain jagdish went to and going...and anandi will never spek up so he wil and says he has seen anandi lonliness and how she cooped up with her situation after he left her but he didnt left evrything and ran and stood up and didnt even went to her mom home too ...and she took care of his family then why cant he do it...and jagdish says now not his right as now he the ladesar and daughter of that home and shiv says can he(jagdish)give DS place to any one or hsi parents place no naa then how any oen can take his place form havelli and finally jagdish says yes to return... and then...

finally they all gather outside orphanage and says good bye and jagdish says he needs to give his resignations to govt. hospital and he wil come to bus station in half hour and anandi is worried and jagdish says he will come not to worry as he has one important issue to look into...

there ganga enters in kaka home and says to drink the medicine as he sick and he says her to go as if any oen will seee they will beat her and she says she came here saying need to ask bout the pakage of potato so drink fast the medicine and this will bring him some relief and as soon as he starts drinking he sses soem one at door step and says dr. sahab and ganga gets up and they both are shoked to see each other ,,,,

voice over - a male generaally in stiky and trouble situation do nothing but runs and turns his face to the situation...and on other hand woman stands up and fights and dosent forgets her respinsiblity and show calm and patience

precap - shiv enters in havelli and evryone there and he touches DS feet and she very lovingly praises him and then he says to soemone come in and then evryone sees its jagdish 

Edited by payalibm - 17 January 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapmvatsaahcirvgkantukaushikaaumsharmilaprasadsdavisritamukundmaaneetfanAMSTshiny3neteche_cRosieC~~~Sweta~~~deepa911rgattuelgeeviraf4uekomasShaista33puniragNDDgirllakshmikrIshaMishtijaraSonnifire.vs.icebrick_redAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-Sweet_Ashummah403Gauri22MisseshapussycatsavianiZarnaahookedrsk16samvi.bipsRuhani..dsupriyaambbihaserialwatcher16nollaroberoiMomrinloveanshDaltoniBlukittenVishakha_SakhiaparnaumaHamlet53leelaa9khusi_*-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU17\1\13 - jagia found\shiv ji voicing anandi" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zarnaa

Goldie

Zarnaa

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I would like to thank you for this written update! You did a fantastic job Clap

But I would also have to disagree with you respectfully.
I do not mean to start a war or any sort of disagreement and just wish to share my opinion.
If you feel at any point that my views are detrimental feel free to report the post to the moderators and accept my apology.

I don't feel in anyway that today's episode, or any episode this week has been a filler episode. On the contrary I feel that the story line has progressed quite fluently.

Today from the beginning scene with anandi and shiv it could plainly be seen that shiv is trying to court his wife. The dialog he said about trying to gig her as much love as a family would was a sentiment that had both my mother and I squirming with smiles at the television set. With this sentiment he also expressed and addressed the fear any newly married woman has regarding her husband - the fear of not being as loved in their new home. It was plainly seen by anandis reply hat both of them are striving together to get her assimilated into her new home as well as move forward in their married life.

The car ride the fact that anandi kept stealing glances at shiv and shiv catching her looking at him and smirking can only mean one thing - anandi is truly starting to become infatuated with her husaband. This was furthe reinforced by shiv introducing her as anandi shiv raj shekhar. Those scenes truly showed how comfortable anandi is becoming with her new husband.
Further more when anandi was handing out the blanket to the little orphan girl and she only thank anandi- she looked at shiv so the girl could realize to thank him as well. This was a clear sign to me that she is becoming more and more attached to him!

The subtle ness of siddharths acting is to b applauded. You could clearly tell that all along he knew that jagdish was in the premises. From searching for him when hey first arrived, to looking solemn during the tour, to trying to control his smile when anandi was in shock of finding him there (at which point my mum and I got off the couch and both went goo goo gaga over SIDS acting) shiv raj shekar can clearly bring happiness in his wife's life as well as his new inlaws-somehing that is to be commended in all gentlemen.

As for the scene that involved a lot of talking - I think that this is why you may believe that this was a filler episode. I believe the speech shiv gave was necessary in two things being accomplished 1) anandi clearly will gain more respect for him and admire him and 2) jagdish's mentality will change as I'm sure he will finally stop running away. The speech was also a good insight into human nature as one tends to run away. It also made j realize that he had left anandi in the same position so maybe he will now gain a better understanding of what he put her through - helping in him, I hope, in becoming a better man.

Last of all the ending scene with Ganga and jagdish can not even begin to be described as a filler - that plot line will be picking up. Ganga will see that this man is truly trying to help her - provides insightful indication as to where that track is going and gives us hope hat she will be rescued soon from her terrible fate.

So again I would like to apologize if injury anyone's feelings but I for one was left giddy after this episode and wouldn't describe it as a filler episode

Edited by 2arna - 17 January 2013 at 11:16am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006smart_alecSinSinsonanaiNDDgirlShaista33ndn_ashdeepa911cupdpussycatMisseshafastforwardSiya_umamchumki...hisusmitaMomrinloveanshadi2512dixie123aparnaumaVishakha_Sakhileelaa9

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thank you Payal! Smile
But why do you say it was a filler? J was found...and he got such a verbal slap from Shivjee! I enjoyed that a lot and of course AnSh were tooo cute!! Blushing Day Dreaming

Edited by Vedo - 17 January 2013 at 11:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006SinSinShaista33Zarnaaloveanshadi2512aparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Payal - Thanks for the written update.

But I have to disagree with you about this being a filler episode.

Shiv has made J see sense today and made him realise that he is running away from himself.It has been a very good episode for me and most of the forum members who have been saying all these things which were said by Shiv.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33AnjanaYYZVishakha_Sakhi

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

Zarnaa

Goldie

Zarnaa

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

<div align="center">Thank you Payal!Smile
</div><div align="center">But why do you say it was a filler? J was found...and he got such a verbal slap from Shivjee! I enjoyed that a lot and of course AnSh were tooo cute!!BlushingDay Dreaming</div>

Lmao a verbal slap indeed maybe he will finally stop trying o run away at every little problem he faces!

sonanai

Groupbie

sonanai

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Gr8 episode...Anandi is jst taking jagya as a friend and no uch feelings as she was very free with jagya infront of her husband...

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update. I was waiting to comment. I was disappointed that J succumbed to the emotional blackmail of AnSh. Even if it is partially true that he is escaping from Something, he should have stood his ground. His family is not going to die without him there. They have gone thru worse. May be J could have been in touch with them instead of stopping all the work that he is involved in. This is where I thought he was not wise or smart enough. Anandi saying I "left all the responsibilities to you and why did you leave". He is not answerable to A. The family is not dependent on A or J. They have many people to take care of them. Another thing the cvs who are full of messages to the public can give is, leave your child alone when they are adults. I think J could have said, ok I will be in constant touch with my parents but I have to do what I have to do. He caved in. Probably got bullied by Shiv.
The part I liked about today was subtle romancing of AnSh. I could wait for a kiss. It might happen in the Jeep.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENRkalpanamahi12Misseshasaba113lilydanasamvi.hookednollatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top