Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wrote in just half an hour...that too while sitting in the office!
I find it cheesy...cheese sandwich khaatey khaatey likha thha! GenuinelyEmbarrassed

So bear with it!!!

p.s. The credit of the title goes to my lifeline in the AT, Ginujee (VerboseG)...

MIDNIGHT MADNESS :::

The midnight moonlight fills the room with an unparalleled warmth…..the same warmth that Anandi feels while she hugs her husband…..husband in the real sense now. Though she didn't put her feelings in words, but Shiv, the intelligent IAS officer that he is, understood that she is indeed ready for the next step, when she took his hand and put his palm on her face.

Things have changed for better...BEST... since then.

The passionate moments they share, have taken their married life to another level of bliss. Now not even Jagya and his perpetual problems seem to make any turbulences in their sheen of ultimate happiness.

He makes her feel alive and beautiful.

He makes her feel wanted and desirable…….so much so, that even her soul squirms happily in his touch.

She always wakes up early…..earlier than the magician of her life to catch the serene view of him sleeping……his smile, the calmness on his face…….she relishes them…….and keeps staring at his angelic face for mins. Her maximum was 47 mins.

Somehow discontinuing the trend a bit…….she wakes up in the middle of the night…..maybe to count her blessings, hum a happy song or just be lost in 'his' thoughts…….

Her gaze falls on his face. She lifts up her right hand and caresses his left cheek. She goes closer to him, almost inhaling the breaths he lets out and closes her eyes. Her lips curve into a heavenly smile and unknowingly a sigh escapes her mouth. This wakes up Shiv and he flutter opens his eyes. Seeing his wife lost into her world, he says, "Aap soyi nahin abhi tak?"

Anandi gets startled and in a bout of shyness, she slyly smiles and turns her face away from him.

"Woh……….neend nahin aa rahi thhi….." she explains.

"Aisa kyun?" Shiv says while adjusting himself, so that she is lying on her back while he props his head up on his elbow over her.

Anandi shrugs her shoulders and again places her palm on his cheek. Seeing her smile blissfully, Shiv teases her, "Waise aap kya karne ki koshish kar rahi thhi?"

"Sach kahoon?"

"Aap mujhse jhooth bhi bolti hain kya?"

"Nahin………jhooth kahne se…….."

"Naak phool jaati hai…….?" Shiv chuckled.

Anandi giggles and pulls him closer to herself.

"Mujhe bhi nahin pata ki main kya kar rahi thhi……..bass aapki saansein….." Anandi blows words into his mouth and before she can say anything further, Shiv captures her lips with his.

"Ouch!" squeals Anandi.

Shiv lifts his face and looks at her.

"Meri stubble na? Kal pakke se shave kar loonga……."

Anandi's eyes well up, not at his words, but by the sheer awe that he generates in her………by the myriad emotions she feels for him – indebtedness, respect, devotion, love, desire…...

"Arrey? Aansoon? Achchha abhi jaata hoon……" Shiv suggests and tries to sit up.

Anandi holds him by his shoulders and giggles.

"Nahin……kahin mat jaayiye…..yaheen rahiye…..mere paas…….." she says and pulls him into a tight embrace.

And the night passes on…….just like every other night of their future will pass………full of love and passion………full of unsaid promises……..and full of bliss!!!

SHOW ME SOME BLISS BY COMMENTING...CRITICIZING...OR APPRECIATING!!!Embarrassed

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEvgkantujuhi1990zapssurabhi12345thunder1111memberbvswrcanamika84TANTAN27cutiepie121sancheetasbadamdroolerbrick_redvasanthimraoNDDgirlChit15mmishra1deepa911ananhitapabitra.the_Rijpussycatlishu_ZarnaaNethravathimasinQueenbeePallavivrinda9183chumki...monamie111rsk16..neelanjanadsupriyapAL-pALSiya_AryaSumamarorasurbhionlinebuddy75Piyuu_SRKMomrinroberoiloveanshchitra_rao5centsBruce_Ldixie123BlukittenMithi_vaniDaltonixaviaraVishakha_SakhiMalikaanshurg5tistaaVerboseGadi2512Servianaindian_beautyblushingkhusi_*OliveWellington

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Midnight Madness!!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I LOVE IT M...and yes am screaming that at the top of my lungs! Hug
Awesomeness!  Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Vedo - 17 January 2013 at 10:46am

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lovely, ab to bas yeh hi dekhna hai BV mein...more and more Ansh!!!!

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
nice...Smile
good work...Smile

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Oh my my Maheru ! This is the result of half an hour ? Shocked You are so supa talented my dragonfly ! Hug
This is just A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !   Clap Clap
Beautiful moments between Shiv - Anandi Day Dreaming
I can so imagine S's stubble gazing over A's soft skin...ufff Blushing
I loved it ! HeartHeart

P.S. You cant imagine, i just had a bhayankar fight with my mum & bro and came to IF in a huff ! But your OS just vanished all my anger. Ye nahi hota to aaj pakka kisi ki watt lagti ! LOL LOL Thanks! Hug

Edited by piya_anshian - 17 January 2013 at 10:47am

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Loved it M

But, you don't believe me as usual!Angry

NDDgirl

NDDgirl

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
lovely OS

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
AnSh ke madness mein hume ek din zaroor pagal kardega. Embarrassed
Very beautifully written Myraa Smile

Edited by dixie123 - 17 January 2013 at 10:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.