Supernatural

Supernatural 8X11 : LARP And The Real Girl Promo.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Here's the promo for the next episode scheduled to air on 23th January 2013.

Credit : To the uploaders.

For the promo pictures, go here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3395757

^^ Gee. I cannot say how excited I am for this episode. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-EphemeraSilentSilver-x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural 8X11 : LARP And The Real Girl Promo." in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
0.07 - My baby's back!!! Love the way he says "What?!" LOL  Gosh, this is gonna be one awesome episode!! Sooo excited!! I wanting to see a fun episode since the beginning of S8.. things have been pretty grim lately.

Did I mention that Felicia Day is one of my favorite guest stars?! Charlie rocks!!

Thanks for sharing the promo!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiEphemeraherms_angel

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Here's the Sneak Peek!! 

LOVE the look Dean and Sam give each other at 0:08. My boys are backkk!!! 

This is gonna be a super fun episode! Oh, I can't wait.  Superrr excited!! And did I say I can't wait to watch it? Embarrassed

herms_angelEphemeraSilentSilver

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
^^ Thank you for posting the sneak peek Mahi. :) LOL yes, the look they give to each other at 0.08 its almost like saying, 'We have been here before'. Yes, you said it four times in this thread. LOL Actually, its not enough no matter how many times we say it. Felicia Day is one of my favourite guests stars too, just one episode and she made me a fan of Charlie. So yeah, too excited. << Multiply that line X infinity. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Husna and MahiiEmbarrassed

And hell yes, I am a Chalrie fan too!! That girl is just so kickass , waiting to meet the sister-dean-never-wished-to-have again :P
SuperExcited !!!

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@herms_angel - Sure :) Hahaha I know, I'm just sooo excited to see the episode. It's gonna be awesome! That look's actually pretty awesome. I think they were kinda surprised too that a LARP guy busted them. It's happened before but mostly by professionals. 

herms_angelEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@herms_angel - Sure :) Hahaha I know, I'm just sooo excited to see the episode. It's gonna be awesome! That look's actually pretty awesome. I think they were kinda surprised too that a LARP guy busted them. It's happened before but mostly by professionals. 
It wasn't a surprise to me that a LARP guy busted them 'cause these guys are actually clever with such stuff. After all, they spend their lives LARPing, they're bound to know stuff. LOL

-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Exactly, but Dean and Sam weren't expecting it, you know.. The looks they share in the beginning while those people are LARPing are pretty saying 'what the heck is wrong with these people?' LOL

herms_angelEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.