Page 1 of 99

Page 1
Page   of 99
Page 2 Page 99

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any Actor's personal life.

Edited by sumiswap - 18 January 2013 at 5:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalswavai2sakhisangniAdorableTroubleLekzMoner_RadioLeesanmeghan27-Fari-NeelimaSJ_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 18/1" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

RM asks Mohan about Addu's picture. Mohan has a FB of Addu saying that he wants him to leave and he will do exactly that. He remembers running around the station looking for him. Mohan says this photo is of my friends son. He asks RM doesn't she want her gift. He tells her the gift is kept in her bedroom. Guru asks him how long will he hide it? Guru says why did you chose 18th Jan to celebrate RM's birthday? Mohan says this is the day he lost his everything. Guru asks him to leave his past. He says they have never inquired about him in all these years. Mohan says he cannot forgot that whatever happened on 18th Jan happened because of him and only he is responsible for that. 

In Indore Megha has FB of looking for Addu. Nanhi too remembers the same. Megha remembers Nanhi's angry words for Mohan.

Mohan says he is my son. He says if Addu is not with us today it is because of my fault. 

Megha gets up from the bed and takes a box out. She takes out Addu's bat and FB of Addu kissing his bat. Mohan is crying and telling Guru that he failed and he couldn't become Addu, Nanhi's father. He continues saying Megha ka... Megha lost in FB of Addu. Megha wails and Nanhi gets out of the bed. Mohan says he is my son. He says if Addu is not with us today it is because of my fault. 

Megha gets up from the bed and takes a box out. She looks at Addu's bat and wails loudly. Nanhi comes and hugs her.

In Bhopal Mohan is crying and RM comes and asks if he wants a gift. Mohan says he will get everything except for a kathak teacher. RM crosses her fingers and says we'll get that too. MOhan has FB of Nanhi doing the same.

Mohan at an orphanage and the lady there praising him for doing so much in the same day every year. She asks if it is a special day. 

In Indore Megha and Nanhi doing pooja for Addu.

Mohan playing football with kids and he asks a boy to pass the ball. When the boy turns around Mohan sees Addu and is lost in thoughts.

In Khajrana mandir Megha and Nanhi talk about Nanhi's new job. 

In Bhopal Mohan asks for the day's paper. Guru has a FB of tearing an article out of the paper. Mohan gets a call from Anu and he refuses the job. Mohan says no matter what happens he will not come back to Indore.

Guru gets the newspaper for Mohan. Mohan suddenly hears "Spiderman" and he gets lost in Nanhi's memories. It is RM who comes asking for her Spiderman toy. Guru tries to signal to her to keep quiet. Mohan asks him for it.

Mohan notices that an article has been cut from the newspaper. Guru returns the toy to RM and RM asks it why her Spiderman is so sad. Mohan asks Guru what was there in the newspaper that he tore it. Guru says he dropped something on RM's clothes and this newspaper was the closest. Mohan asks him what he is hiding. Mohan searches the garbage bin.
Guru hands him the article he cut out and it is of a boy named Raghu who got lost in Indore Rly station and was found years later. Mohan walks away and Guru asks him not to chase problems.

Anu gives the same assignment to Nanhi. She asks Nanhi to interview the boy and his parents and get an emotional segment from him. Anu tells Nanhi that kid got lost in Indore RLy station.

In Bhopal Mohan has his bags packed and someone comes and gives a ticket. Guru tries to stop him. First Mohan slaps Guru and then comes back hugs him. Mohan in a train and has FB of being with Addu in a station. Addu asking for juice and Mohan refuses. Addu says if it was my mother she would have never refused. Mohan says he is not his enemy. Suddenly Mohan gets a call from Megha and he says Addu is wearing brown muffler. He aks Addu not to move. Addu says on the pretext of going for holiday you are taking me to a hostel. Mohan looks shocked. Mohan tells Addu that the hostel idea is of his principal. Mohan says you think I will scam you into going to a hostel. Mohan says we are going on a holiday. Mohan says he has lived in a hostel and he knows how it is. He says whatever happened to me I will never let that happen to you.

Mohan wonders why Addu hates him so much. Addu shouts at him and Mohan comes running. Mohan shouts at him and Addu says why are you so rude to me all the time. Addu says you want me to leave right, I will leave. Mohan says where will you go? Addu says he will go somewhere no one can find him. Mohan says try it and I will find  you anywhere. Mohan gets a call and he goes out. Addu suddenly shouts Spiderman and Mohan thinks Addu is pulling a fast one on him. Megha and Nanhi come there. Mohan asks Nanhi if she too thinks he doesn't love Addu. Nanhi has FB of Addu telling her that Mohan hates them, Mohan slapping Addu. Mohan tells her that he just scolded Addu coz he was threatening to leave. Megha comes and says Addu is not inside.

Precap: Mohan, Megha and Nanhi searching for Addu. Mohan tells Nanhi to worry as he will find Addu soon. Nanhi says you hate Addu and starts hitting him

Please comment on TB article to increase CM rankings!!!

Mohan steps into Indore after 12 years in Na Bole Tum

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 18 January 2013 at 9:35am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajablmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.Pasha_amkunaladictedsakhisangniprachurya-Khush-Lekzmeghan27Moner_Radiositamma-Fari-Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan---mancityfan--_Bidzie_

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Bringing MMT to page 1

Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaPravesh.P

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hello frnds.

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Are koi aaya nahi ab tak?

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I felt like crying when nanhi says that and starts hitting mohan like anything!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaRaghaviaPravesh.PLekz

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
oh why have they written such a script for Mohan??CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaPravesh.PSharmilaGuptaLekz

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
did you find any thing wrong in megha's precap pose just like normal dukhiyari bahu's pose

Edited by pravi12 - 18 January 2013 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaLekz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.