Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

RaYExpres6:Abhi mugh mein Kahi 

Credits :
  1. Weekly Summary :  Natasha... 
  2. Scene Of The Week :SBSRocks
  3. Dialogue Of The Week : luvsakshi
  4. OMG Moment Of The Week : leena04
  5. Best Picture Of The Week : ..RamonaG...
  6. Most Romantic Moment Of The Week : -Mayu-
  7. Funniest Scene Of The Week : shilly
  8. Prediction Of The Week :veena23
  9. Biggest Disappointment of the week: ranii.sharma
  10. Best Performance of the week leena04 
  11. Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week Riddha 
  12. Most Active/Popular Post DevvivekAshNI
  13. Blooper of the Week Aruna
  14. Rating of the Week DevvivekAshNI
  15. Costume of the Week: hinz
  16. Song of the Week hinz
  17. Best OS/ FF/ SS of the week Riddha

RaYa Newsletter Banner Credits : lipshaa
    Category Title Credits : -lipshaa
    Winning Siggies Credits : Anamika163

- RaYa Express Team-

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

7th January 2013
Priya come in KM everyone is shocked.. She give warning to ayesha that if again she will torture peehu then she will forget that she is her younger daughter. RaYa make plan to unite Neha and Vikram. Ayesha come there and ask ram to help her in dori.. Priya feel awkward and leave.

8th January 2013
Ram tell Neha to help them so that she and Vik can unite. Priya tell Vik that neha is getting married with some one. Vik get angry.. RaYa is happy and they drink leemu pani from same stall where they drink on their marriage day. Peehu is totally disturbed Ram take her to priya's flat.

9th January 2013
RaYaPe sleeping. Priya wakes up on Ram snoring. Ram tell priya that peehu make her bed wet yesterday night priya is shocked.Ram tell her to relax but priya say she never did this in five year something is worrying her. Ram say he know she is not there but soumaya and ayesha is there for her.Ayesha tell whole class about Peehu bed wet.. peehu is more disturbed..

10th January 2013
Priya tell Vik that today neha is getting married in court.. Vik gets angry goes to court with priya and Vik Neha unite there. RaYa hug. Peehu left the school without informing anyone. Ram get call that peehu is missing.. RaYa shocked.

" It was love at FIRST SIGHT, LAST SIGHT at ever & ever sight!"

RaYa was super duper cute when they hugged each other as if now they will say I LOVE YOU & let's come back together as before 

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Hello my friends here me, Leena is back again with BALH news latter's "OMG moment of the week" section & this week I m all set with new POV on "OMG moment of the week". As u all know last week there was the lots of the excellent moments in whole week even week went very sadly now without wasting much time & making u bore I m starting with my  "OMG moment of the week" POV.

And the "OMG moment of the week" goes to non other then our tigress our quean of hearts Priya & Aayesha's moment OMG' OMG' what a magnificent scene finally we got our PRK back. She is truly deserves to be the queen of K - mansion & heart of Ram. The way she deals with Aayesha was the best part in last week to watch. She completely cleaned bowled Aayesha with her sharp looks & words. Even she shows Aayesha her place so well & finally she put her darling princess daughter the her selfish & evil sister that made moment more rememberable with her powerful dialogues really guys much watch that scene which aired on Monday's episode I bet u guys it will remind u the old BALH. 

Therefore, this is it for this week so will meet u all next week with another POV update of "OMG moment of week". Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.

Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

Hey hola gorgeous BALHians ..How are you all ..Still reeling in dilemma ..what could happen with peehu !!!! so im back again with Dialogue of the week ..
Hmm so overall this week is a good episode ..at least we are able to watch RAYA scenes and confrontation of vikneha and a beautiful warrm hug of our lovely pair ..what not CV's are giving inch inch happiness but the end drgging to the hell ..
So ok all of the episodes i liked Priya's dialogue to vikram when she was saying 

"Wo neha unhe "Adi" bhulathe hai .."Adi" short and sweet hai na "

[God her facial expressions were just awesome man its so real and i loved the bonding between vik and priya too 
There are many but still my vote goes to this dialogue ...Thank you so much ..Hope we wil get the golden days again ...Have a nice week...

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Sweet n beautiful RaYa hug after ages β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Hey guys i am back with most romantic moment of the week and undoubtedly we all know its the most awaited scene of RaYa after the leap.. yes after that neha- Vik court marriage incident watching them happily hugging RaYa couldnot resist themselves and obviously they hugged each other and melted in each others arms...  and both cried in happiness... awe that was so cute... the cutest hug i have seen... and i guess they realized what they actually feels for each other which was supressed all these days... i love they way they didnot hesitate even once for the hug.. it was so spontaneous and from the heart.. seems RaYa patch on its way... *fingers crossed *

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Hello my friends here me, Leena is back again with BALH news latter's "Best Performance of the week". So first, welcome people in "Best Performance of the week" section. As u all know last week was the most painful also the last epi of week made me so pissed with CV's really don't understand what they r trying to do with little sweetheart Pihu. Really painful epi for the daughter who missed her mother so much therefore this week's "Best Performances of the week" goes to one & only black forest cake Amrita (a.k.a Priya & Pihu a.k.a PriPi) really guys they just made me so emotional with they speechless emotions. The way Pihu innocently acted every scene of last week was the best way any child cloud play who is just 5 around. Amrita really lived that moment she made Pihu live for us. 

Omg yaar she is such talented yaar she is in truly made alive Pihu. The way she was curving for her mother then she gets nightmare of Aayesha & rolling over all the bad & then all things happen in nights after that as loving daughter she brings her mom & dad close awww that was even so cute moment. Then scared Pihu on last 2 days really made me feel so sorry for her what the heck yaar' what happen to CV's torturing small child for the sake of TRP but Amrita did really commendable job guys she just get threw into skin of character. Other kids teasing embarrass the way she stammers in during giving answer to teacher after. Head of to her guys must watch her scene in while week she just rocked the show'. She is in true senses rock star for all of us & at the last epi she decides to go to her mother by herself & her & Kush bonding is also eye-catching moments. 

So now, will meet u all lovely people next week with another new POV of "Best Performance of the week". Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.

Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

This week was a good week after ssoo long with SO many RaYa moments For me It kinda over takes the "" moments  But anyways overall this week was really good Except two things...
First: Ayesha asking Ram to tie her dori infront of Priya and that too he did it!! He always yells at Ayesha why didn't he say anything to her then Straight Bakwaas 

Second thing would be When Ram tell priya to back off.. Hello?! Yes priya kept the secret from you for 5 years and Rams still learning and getting used to it but Shes just helping after she is her mom and if anyone knows anything about pihu its priya
I loved this week Raya special But I hate the fact that they're showing Ram as weak or negative. 

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Hi guys i am back with this week's irritating character... Last week this girl dissapointed me by not irritating us as much but bingo this week she is back with a bang... yes obviously you all have guessed... Ayesha is the winner again hands down...this week our little angel pihu is completely taken aback with Ayesha's antics... i dont understand being a mother herself how can she scare a child like that...going to pihu's school and spilling the beans pihu's bed wetting incident was so cruel on her part... come on Ayesha she is a child... not a source to take revenge ... what has that little child done to you... nothing... but you still dont stop irritating her... so this award definitely goes to you

There were bloopers in Tuesday & Thrusday Episodes...

Tuesday Episode-8 JAN 2013

1)The Guy standing behind Neha

2)The Nimbu Pani wala was not the same whom they showed in the Marriage Epi [Epi-51'.23rd AUG 2011] πŸ˜†

Thursday Episode-10 JAN 2013

1)How could the school authority & the guards let Pihu to go outside the gate without guardian!!!

2)Khush told Ram's driver that Pihu went to Priya's house by bus.
 But how did Kush know this?Pihu didn't tell him anything abt this.Infact,Kush left the classroom before Pihu.

3)This is not actually blooper but did anybody notice that little Amrita's [Pihu] real mom was present in the public location scenes

While  Amrita walking on the road

Amrita's  Mom was standing in the Bus Stop

Amrita following her Mom while getting on the bus

Amrita following her Mom while getting out of the bus

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Though its just a simple white kurta, it looked good on Ram and golu looked cute in it :)

Most Popular Post is for me...thursday ka kamaal... by Veena23 , got 17 Likes and over 960 Views.

And here is your gift πŸ₯³

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Rating Of The Week : 3/5 as we saw RaYa Hug and some hope after their plan to Re-unite Vikram-Neha

After viewing  all the OS and FF of this week...the winners are :

FF-PyarKabHoJataH,PtaHiNhiChalta-PT-14.pg 33 by srishtigupta 19 likes

And here is your gift πŸ₯³

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of RaYa Express. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thanx for this NL. Well i love blooper part da most :) he he. For best dialogue i must say that raya sunset scene. Oh btw other analysis is too Good n so true. Edited by lipshaa - 11 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
LOL i also lover the blooper part the most πŸ˜† this is last week NL the raya sunset scene was this week na πŸ˜‰