Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@samir ji- don't write about mundas and Chchoras here. I'm a bigger jhasoosi thingy than Ami.. Don't awake my googling telescopic eagle eyes.😆
Brahmaputra thumbnail
thank you preethi. I wanted to say that only. I think I do need one or two posts to substantiate this fully. Writing everything at a time will look like a mess. Thats all.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

@all- you'll have replied sensibly. I'm happy for that. But I'm really sorry.. As I'm running out of time, I think I don't need to explain each of you what I wanted to say further since someone else has said it in more beautiful words. samir ji has said it well. I would like you all read his reply. Hope you all don't mind. I wanted a view like that from someone. So created this thread to know your opinions. I can't put it in a better way than he did.. Thats why I still love Bhabho.

samir ji I'm not at all angry on Bhabho.😆 How could I be? She is still so sweet and reliable even after all the harassments given by her life. Still there is a reason what makes me love Bhabho. I shall share it sometime later.
Thanks a lot for the right reply at the right time.❤️.🤗

Hey mhare JAM ji! 😳 I'm flying too high now (looks like Superman isn't the only one who can fly 😛)

Thanks JAMi .. your appreciation means alot! 😊  Good to know you're not angry with Bhabho; she needs all the love she can get at the moment 😆.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

@Samir - I got milk outta my nose when you wrote gabro jawaan munda 😳 giggling Zindabad

😆 You can add this to your list of "Things NOT to do when reading Samir's posts":

1) Do not be sitting on the roof

2) Do not be drinking milk! 😳

@JAMi - Haila! DHAMKIII??!! 😲
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@samir - hahahahaha!! What to do.. It's 6 in the morning and I was eating my breakfast
Aur haan! I actually got one of those not to do and to do list
Brahmaputra thumbnail
samir I've always been in love with her, but not her kalaakaaris at times. I started watching the show and first I liked her, then only SurYa.
Do you think only Bhabho could give dhamkis???😆
-SamiR- thumbnail

samir I've always been in love with her, but not her kalaakaaris at times. I started watching the show and first I liked her, then only SurYa.
Do you think only Bhabho could give dhamkis???😆

So Bhabho is your pehla pehla pyaar!  I can understand; her character is well thought-out. Not to mention her dialogues and Neelu ji's superb acting! Deadly combo! ⭐️

@bold - apparently not . Now I'm thinking to myself: "bachke rehna re baba .. bachke rehna re ... bachke rehna re baba .. tujh pe nazar hai!" 😳
Brahmaputra thumbnail
sam-ir yep. Neelu ji and dialogues are an ultimate combination like snake and venom.
and I do have my both nazars at you. So you should sing it in plural.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post JAM...sorry for checking it out so late.

Have to agree with you...I am disappointed in Bhabo.

Hell hath no fury like Bhabo's ego...and despite so many truth's coming out...there was not a single iota of remorse on her face.

Is Bhabo worthy of a son like Suraj...I'm in doubt.

Sure she prefers him to all her children...but it's clear...it's only because he keeps her on a pedestal and keeps that pedestal polished too.

She has an ego the size of Texas...no..make that Alaska.

As long as Suraj strokes her ego...he's the good son.  As soon as he makes the slightest mistake...she wants payback for every single day of the 9 months she carried him...and probably every drop of milk too...

Funny...I always thought Motherhood and unconditional love went hand and hand.

So my answer to your question as things stand today...No.
-SamiR- thumbnail

sam-ir yep. Neelu ji and dialogues are an ultimate combination like snake and venom.
and I do have my both nazars at you. So you should sing it in plural.

Oh teri!  Both nazars?! One was enough na! Ab kya bachche ki jaan lengi aap?!