Page 4 of 13

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Originally posted by ladyterp

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Ladyterp aunty:- Very well said esp last 2 lines how kids show love n respect their parents. I agree with whatever you've said. At last I can say, Gray shades of Bhabho's character teaching what kinda mistakes I shouldn't commit when I become a mother. You're truly a rock star aunty.

In my samah puttar's eshtly:- hybrid aunty di khair. Yo!!!

hybrid aunty di zindabad yo

Samah, why are you hell bent upon making me blush?

How did I make you blush? Embarrassed

Yo, I can't handle compliments.  That is why !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebz-Amli-niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Bhabho deserve Sooraj ??? (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Very nice post JAM. There is no answer to such questions. Bhabo had to manage the other kids and her ailing husband so may be she could not help Suraj in pursuing his studies. I really don't blame her for that. Her circumstances were such that she had to make a difficult choice and she made it. She is not like us who realises the importance of education. For her if you are fit enough to make your daily bread it is ok if you are not educated. The other two children also studied due to Suraj's insistence. I do not feel it is right to blame her for that and view her from our mindset. However having said that, her total indifference to Suraj's sacrifices in the past and her expecting him to give up all his desires for her sake now is wrong. When she can rationalise and keep harping on her contribution to the house, she turns a blind eye to Suraj's contribution. That is wrong. People like Bhabo or Daisa will change only if you stand up against them. A one time Bhabasa lecture will have little impact if you kowtow again before her on the three mistakes clause. You are reinforcing the same principle that ultimately what ever you say and do she is the boss. It is obvious she is going to make life difficult for Sandhya from now onwards. By having such a big drama little has been achieved to my mind. From the night college tension you move on to the three mistakes tension, maintaining the pressure on SurYa to constantly be uneasy leaving very little time for romance.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011Deebzvish.naren--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
If you asked Suraj, he would say - Absolutely! The guy has a humangous heart! Deserving or not, The Rathis and Sandy sure are lucky to have him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011shehjarvish.naren--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely thought provoking post Jam ..Star
U really are angry with Bhabo ..Shocked
She does love her son only thing is her ego gets better of her sometimes ok most of the times ...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011vish.naren--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Sheebz aapke pichhe pichhe main bhi aa gayi. Ding Dong!!!Big smile.

Deebz amma your lubly chhora is a diamond but my sandy baby also not less. She kept her mouth shut n bear bhabho's taunts silently for Sooraj only. Because Sooraj's love for Bhabho is beyond anything.

Edited by ami_dabh - 17 January 2013 at 7:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011shehjarvish.naren--BimBim--

dshah2

dshah2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Bhabo definitely is possessive, can not see loosing control.
She should also realize her own kids lies , and be ashamed of their upbringing.
Her other three kids are so selfish and full of lies, definately they are selfish like their mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011--BimBim---Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

@Ladyterp aunty:- Very well said esp last 2 lines how kids show love n respect their parents. I agree with whatever you've said. At last I can say, Gray shades of Bhabho's character teaching what kinda mistakes I shouldn't commit when I become a mother. You're truly a rock star aunty.

In my samah puttar's eshtly:- hybrid aunty di khair. Yo!!!

hybrid aunty di zindabad yo

Samah, why are you hell bent upon making me blush?

How did I make you blush? Embarrassed

Yo, I can't handle compliments. That is why !!

Then stop being more awesome than me, then I'll stop complimenting you Approve

Edited by Superman. - 17 January 2013 at 9:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
JAMi Di, you are just like Bhbaho, kinda pissed with whats going, on,...!!WinkLOL

Didn't u read the spoilers, didn't we expect something like this? haa...! and still such s Qn?Shocked

I'm quiet worried about the situations, but thank god the following 2 people summed up everything in a good tone for me...!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@BOLD excellent points...!!StarStar

Originally posted by b2011

Bhabho does not deserve Suraj as her son after knowing that he was good in studies but sacrificed it for the family.

The only reason Bhabho does not want to allow Sandhya fulfill her dream is the society or system followed by the society.  Women are meant for maintaining the house, so just sacrifice your dreams and follow it.  Suraj is broad minded and as Bhabhasa pointed out he treats everyone equally so he gives importance to Sandhya's dreams and this is hurting Bhabho's ego.

@Ladyterp aunty:- I don't believe in phenomena god present in idols, heaven or in clouds. For me my parents are living existence of the god. Regarding Sooraj I'd say like we all have some weaknesses - similarly there are some weakness in his character as well. I'm glad CV's didn't projected him as an ideal person in every aspects like a filmy hero.If you love someone you've to accept him/her with faults.Approve.

I've a very bad tendency to find out bright spot in darkness - because it's most challenging task.Star.

I still love Bhabho although there are some really gray traits are exposed about her personality in recent episodes. I know you'll be unsatisfied with my POV/explanation but this is how i think..Day Dreaming .

Ami, telling you from experience.  I have two kids and I would do anything and everything for them but would never expect them to say "yes" when I say yes and "no" when I say no.  That is not how human relations work or should work.  While there may be some genuine cases in which parents ought to be on a pedestal, in most cases it is parents blinding the kids with biased love or putting them on a guilt trip (e.g., I did so much for you why can't you do this for me?).  Kids often show love and respect to parents out of guilt, fear, genuine love.  The lines that separate the three are often blurred...

Originally posted by shehjar

Lovely thought provoking post Jam ..Star
U really are angry with Bhabo ..Shocked
She does love her son only thing is her ego gets better of her sometimes ok most of the times ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top