Does Bhabho deserve Sooraj ??? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Superman.

hybrid aunty di zindabad yo 

Samah, why are you hell bent upon making me blush?

Great episode and Bhabhasa nailed it down. But though the siblings had had heads down they were not really remorseful and Meena if you see carefully was still making faces. It would be nice now to reveal her theft and her lies and want to see how Bhabho would react when she finds out that she stole the ATM card and then 60,000 from Suraj'a account. And also want Chavi to tell that it was Meena who pushed her down the cliff too. Then it would be nice to see how Bhabho reacts and whether she kicks Meena out or not.

From the precap it is evident Bhabho is still her arrogant self and is not remorseful for spoiling her son's life and for using him always. IF she did realize her mistake she would not put any conditions.

But all in all excellent episode today, bhabhasa portrayed a husband's outburst very well and for now we know why he kept quiet was to keep his family together.
Originally posted by ladyterp

Samah, why are you hell bent upon making me blush?

How did I make you blush? 😳
Originally posted by Superman.

How did I make you blush? 😳

Yo, I can't handle compliments.  That is why !!
Very nice post JAM. There is no answer to such questions. Bhabo had to manage the other kids and her ailing husband so may be she could not help Suraj in pursuing his studies. I really don't blame her for that. Her circumstances were such that she had to make a difficult choice and she made it. She is not like us who realises the importance of education. For her if you are fit enough to make your daily bread it is ok if you are not educated. The other two children also studied due to Suraj's insistence. I do not feel it is right to blame her for that and view her from our mindset. However having said that, her total indifference to Suraj's sacrifices in the past and her expecting him to give up all his desires for her sake now is wrong. When she can rationalise and keep harping on her contribution to the house, she turns a blind eye to Suraj's contribution. That is wrong. People like Bhabo or Daisa will change only if you stand up against them. A one time Bhabasa lecture will have little impact if you kowtow again before her on the three mistakes clause. You are reinforcing the same principle that ultimately what ever you say and do she is the boss. It is obvious she is going to make life difficult for Sandhya from now onwards. By having such a big drama little has been achieved to my mind. From the night college tension you move on to the three mistakes tension, maintaining the pressure on SurYa to constantly be uneasy leaving very little time for romance.
If you asked Suraj, he would say - Absolutely! The guy has a humangous heart! Deserving or not, The Rathis and Sandy sure are lucky to have him.
Lovely thought provoking post Jam ..⭐️
U really are angry with Bhabo ..😲
She does love her son only thing is her ego gets better of her sometimes ok most of the times ...😆

Sheebz aapke pichhe pichhe main bhi aa gayi. Ding Dong!!!😃.

Deebz amma your lubly chhora is a diamond but my sandy baby also not less. She kept her mouth shut n bear bhabho's taunts silently for Sooraj only. Because Sooraj's love for Bhabho is beyond anything.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Bhabo definitely is possessive, can not see loosing control.
She should also realize her own kids lies , and be ashamed of their upbringing.
Her other three kids are so selfish and full of lies, definately they are selfish like their mother.

Originally posted by ladyterp

Yo, I can't handle compliments. That is why !!

Then stop being more awesome than me, then I'll stop complimenting you Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago