Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you shaktiman, sorry Superman!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed marry
bhabho's prob is not lie n study of sandhya but the problem is sandhya
after such a long time her ego is not allowing her to accept that girl fully, mina also did disastres than y only sandhya n suraj hv to suffer
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

JAMkuda it's really thought-provoking post by raising right question.👍🏼.

Technically speaking Bhabho doesn't deserve Sooraj..

Like you, I'm also falling in love with Sooraj day by day for sure but still I love Bhabho..

I'm overconfident n have immense faith in CV's DABH that they'll make us fall in love with Bhabho all over again. We need to maintain patience until Bhabho's ego get vanished n she purify her soul.⭐️.

I too like Sooraj but what I don't like in him is his yearning to be at Bhabo's feet for his entire life.  He can be at God's feet, I don't mind but at her feet who is as human as you and I.  What is so special about her?  Sacrifices for family?  We all make in one way or the other. Why is she on a pedestal for taking care of her family.  Is it not her duty to do so?  You give birth...you take care of your child.  What is so big deal about it. 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhabho does not deserve Suraj as her son after knowing that he was good in studies but sacrificed it for the family.

The only reason Bhabho does not want to allow Sandhya fulfill her dream is the society or system followed by the society.  Women are meant for maintaining the house, so just sacrifice your dreams and follow it.  Suraj is broad minded and as Bhabhasa pointed out he treats everyone equally so he gives importance to Sandhya's dreams and this is hurting Bhabho's ego.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ladyterp aunty:- I don't believe in phenomena god present in idols, heaven or in clouds. For me my parents are living existence of the god. Regarding Sooraj I'd say like we all have some weaknesses - similarly there are some weakness in his character as well. I'm glad CV's didn't projected him as an ideal person in every aspects like a filmy hero.If you love someone you've to accept him/her with faults..

I've a very bad tendency to find out bright spot in darkness - because it's most challenging task.⭐️.

I still love Bhabho although there are some really gray traits are exposed about her personality in recent episodes. I know you'll be unsatisfied with my POV/explanation but this is how i think.. .
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

sam now this is a daily marathon.😆

zindabad! 
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Ladyterp aunty:- I don't believe in phenomena god present in idols, heaven or in clouds. For me my parents are living existence of the god. Regarding Sooraj I'd say like we all have some weaknesses - similarly there are some weakness in his character as well. I'm glad CV's didn't projected him as an ideal person in every aspects like a filmy hero.If you love someone you've to accept him/her with faults..

I've a very bad tendency to find out bright spot in darkness - because it's most challenging task.⭐️.

I still love Bhabho although there are some really gray traits are exposed about her personality in recent episodes. I know you'll be unsatisfied with my POV/explanation but this is how i think.. .

Ami, telling you from experience.  I have two kids and I would do anything and everything for them but would never expect them to say "yes" when I say yes and "no" when I say no.  That is not how human relations work or should work.  While there may be some genuine cases in which parents ought to be on a pedestal, in most cases it is parents blinding the kids with biased love or putting them on a guilt trip (e.g., I did so much for you why can't you do this for me?).  Kids often show love and respect to parents out of guilt, fear, genuine love.  The lines that separate the three are often blurred...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ladyterp aunty:- Very well said esp last 2 lines how kids show love n respect their parents. I agree with whatever you've said. At last I can say, Gray shades of Bhabho's character teaching what kinda mistakes I shouldn't commit when I become a mother. You're truly a rock star aunty.

In my samah puttar's eshtly:- hybrid aunty di khair. Yo!!!
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Ladyterp aunty:- Very well said esp last 2 lines how kids show love n respect their parents. I agree with whatever you've said. At last I can say, Gray shades of Bhabho's character teaching what kinda mistakes I shouldn't commit when I become a mother. You're truly a rock star aunty.

In my samah puttar's eshtly:- hybrid aunty di khair. Yo!!!

hybrid aunty di zindabad yo 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Today,
it made me think. I've always been on the side of Bhabho, until Baabasa opened up old truths. Now I should try hard for it. I am not sure how much I'll succeed also. I've never expected Bhabho to fall this down. I would say I shocked to death. Her image broke just like a mirror breaking. She very beautifully acted as matured, sensible and understanding, covering one exactly opposite one inside.
Basically Bhabho has no problem in mhaara Chchora telling lies. He left his studies telling a lie, he made Vikram's shop telling another lie, he educated Mohit telling so many other lies and cared Chavi telling again lies. Then she had nothing to worry at. But when he did it for his wife, its a mistake, a lie. How come?

Today I saw all three- Vikram, Mohit and Chavi standing with heads down. I don't know whether they were truly remorsing. Even Meena's head was down, looking for any laadoo that might've fallen down in aangan. But they looked as if they understood the depth of their mistakes. Still Bhabho's head stood up with all arrogance it had before. She didn't feel guilty at for making her son work like a slave for her family, her selfishness. Instead, she was emitting fumes like a volcano that is going to burst any second. She broke his studies, she keeps pampering him for forgetting his mother, betrayed him brainwashing his wife, always shouted asking the salary of carrying him for nine months in her womb,. She exploited her own son in the maximum ways she could. Still she wants his sweat and blood more. But for what? For family?
What family is that which is working on only one person's opinion?
A family is not just a combination of so many roofs and walls. It is built on relations and trust. When that brokes, it loses its meaning, it becomes only a big object made joining bricks with bricks, in which lives so many strangers who know each other.
What satisfaction is she getting from building such a family?

It was the day of Babaasa. I love him. Not only Maasa, he also knows how to lock Bhabho's mouth.. For the first time, she stood answerless. She knows she is wrong. Still she makes her eyes like two globes. But Baabasa has fallen in love with the same globes. So he doesn't care them at all. Babasaa knows when & where to stop his wife. He knows all drawbacks of her, still silently loves her and tries to rectify her mistakes all the time. So no wonder why my Sunny is what he is. He is no more a mama's boy. He is his dada's boy.

I really really loved this episode from the core of my heart. It worth a million more than thousand episodes together filled only with SurYa romance, for me.
The more I know about Sunny, the more I'm falling in love with him. He always carried everyone on his shoulders, walking over burnig coals. He is the gem of a man. If I will have such a son, I'll be ready to go upto any end for his aspirations.
Bhabho has beautifully did the betrayel spelling the name of her family, for her selfishness. I'm not forgetting her circumstances. But I still love her a lot. She is just blind when she is emotional. She doesn't know how to think with brain when she needs to do it with brain. She has fought all winds and wither of a lifetime harassment. She has never found the happiness she searched for. And she is trying to find it through her son. I do accept her wishes and dreams. But she could've allowed her to study further allowing him to work in the shop in times except his school times. I remember the day in which Sandy recieved medal from college, he said he was good at studies. How could Bhabho do it with him? I'm unable to digest this for the time being..
Does she really deserve to be his mother only for she carried Sooraj in her womb for nine months? I don't know.

Superb analysis.👏