Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Farhana. Bhabasa truly rocked. It was his day. The other siblings also along with Bhabo got the real tamacha they deserved.Clap Having said that to pander to her broken ego, if you agree to the three mistakes clause you are again reinforcing her authority and establishing who is the real boss. You are moving SurYa from night college tension to three mistakes tension. What has been really achieved by this outburst of Bhabasa if she will continue to mentally torture Sandhya in the future? It is obvious with her big sized ego, she will make it extremely difficult for Sandhya to succeed. The fact that her son cheated her for the sake of his wife has not gone down well with her. His choosing Sandhya over her will not go unpunished. She will extract her revenge as her possessiveness as a mother would be at its peak. The unfortunate part is Sandhya will bear the maximum brunt of her attacks. All her affection which she had developed for her Beendani after the Singapore track is definitely going to be diminished after this revelation. Not only her son, but the fact that, her husband also stood up for the Beendani defying her diktaits is a hard pill for her to swallow with her super sized ego.On a lighter note, romance ka kuch hua ya nahi...Jaise story ja raha hain har taraf drama hi drama nazar aa raha hain. 

Edited by UMDU - 17 January 2013 at 4:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Go Bhabasa Go!!!! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SonerMeye

Groupbie

SonerMeye

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Dear Farhana, Wonderful post. Today's episode moved me so much that It was difficult to keep quite. Babasha made me cry today - I had to pay my tribute to him & your topic is the best one to pour my heart.

Wow - wonderful performance by Ashokji on 17/01; he proved he is really a great actor. I always liked his presence in DABH, today I fall in live with him. Well done. My hazar salaam to Babasha. Clap Thumbs Up Clap

What dialogue & what powerful delivery - he brought out all the burning questions that were eating up our hearts. We thought he just lie in the khatia & do not pay attention to anything. Alas! he knows everything & observed silently but pick out the true picture of his family members. Today his frustration on how his little son was forced to take the responsibility, his majburi to see this injustice day in day out came out. 'Aaj pagla khepeche' - he spoke the truth about his wife & each of his children. Loved the way he said 'Mohit Babu' & the chatar patar english & laptop 'niye gure' etc. My beloved DABH is coming back. Now I am waiting for Fraud Mina's theft to come out & she is punished - then I will be the happiest viewer.

Just want to mention that Bhabo said 'stop Suraj' only when Sandya started to run to save her Hubby because Bhabo did not wanted Sandya to save Suraj. All in all this episode showed how jealous she is of Sandya. Babasha quite rightly pointed out it is not a crime to love one's wife. OMG Babasha said all the right things today & as you said Bhabo: Blah blah blah.

Well done CVs, well done DABH cast & crew. Today I have seen tears in Chavi's eyes - unbelievable!! Excellent episode.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011JuhiRockz-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

preeti73

preeti73

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Mind blowing episode and an equally mind blowing post Farhana...ClapClap

Bhabhasa was the star today...StarStar...loved it when he asked bhabho if she is angry at Suraj for just lying or Suraj lying for his wife!!!!!!!

He showed everyone their right place...DABH rocks and hats off to CV's for creating a wonderful episode in tune with the show's theme... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011JuhiRockz-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Go Farhu go! You should do this for a living!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

ramya_Deepika

IF-Stunnerz

ramya_Deepika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Excellent post,U said it all.The CVs never fail tlo amaze us.Brilliant performance by Bhabasa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Thank you Bhabasa...Finally!!!  Ermm

LOL Fatima ji .. you're too funny! Waise, I hope you have some ammunition left! Judging from the precap, Bhabho will talk in tomorrow's epi! Ouch  As for Babasa, it looks like he fulfilled his quota of dialogues for 2013! Tongue

Love your frustration posts! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73farhana874--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBae

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Thank you Bhabasa...Finally!!! Ermm

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-farhana874-Amli-