Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Arey wah aaj both Ami and Ferri made threads and why not Bhabasa deserves this and more ...
he really rocked today 
loved ur analysis Faru u managed to make it funny Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Go Bhabasa Go!!!! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
TW have you noticed GREEN color is not Shubh for Sooraj!Shocked

~ When Bhabo was throwing Sandy out of RM when she got to know Sandy is educated, Sooraj was wearing green!Shocked

~ When Sooraj got that divorce paper, he was wearing bottle green!Shocked

~ When Sooraj tried to speak to Bhabo about Sandy's studies recently,( water tank drama wale din) he was wearing green!Shocked

~ And today also he is wearing green!Shocked

u have sharp memory power sony...Shocked...oh yaar u r right...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim--dunianiruba-Amli-

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Amazing thread farhu di..!!!Thumbs Up
yeah baba rocked it today.!!ClapClap
Love you babasa!!Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR---BimBim---Amli-niruba

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
oye ferry I am rofling to death here reading your post.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL You're very very very very hilarious. You're hilarious as much as Bhabho is egoistic..

and haan, don't forget both bheegi billi and sher belong to the very same family- Felidae.

and you know how his green kurta shows the red signal always. Its only because I'm not there with him. With me nothing bad would happen to him as nothing worse than me occure nowhere.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
awesome post farhana
luved the pic at the end LOLROFL

bhabhasa was on rocket today bhabho ko bhi chup kara diya Party
i was lost in the epi k bhul gyi mujhe upd bhi deni h

ppl says truth is bitter n today bbsa proved it bhabho couldn't digest truth n moreabv i guess she's jealous of sandy Thumbs Down

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis for a rocking episode, bhabhasa rocked the whole episode to bring some sense into Bhabho.

preeti73Amor.-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-niruba

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
LOL @ DDLJ dialogue! And Bhabho's dialogues reminds me of andaz apna apna's 'ek ek sawal do do jawab, sawal ek jawab do .. sawal, jawab, sawal, jawab .. lambii khamoshii' scene! LOL

I guess the CVs noticed your comment yesterday, about how aangan drama in temple seems out of place; so they decided to move back to the aangan. But the show ain't free my man! VIP entry only! So Bhabho turned bouncer and lets in everyone but SurYa Ouch.

Then came Bhabho's tantrum! Din ba din they keep getting physically destructive! First she broke that water pot (almost on Suraj's head), then she kicked that poor bucket; and now she put dents in all those pretty bartans! Shocked Waise, when she did that, I said the exact same thing babasa said: "ki hua?! Yeh bartan kyun patak rahi hai?!" Confused

Then came Babasa's 'monologue' where he totally owned Bhabho! LOL The best part was when he asked : 'first decide .. gussa kis liye hai?' Clap

Btw, great subtle writing by CVs for showing Sandhya running first before Bhabho stops Suraj. Star

As for Babasa's so-called 'bheegi billi' avatar, I posted my take on this in ami's thread Stern Smile

preeti73b2011farhana874--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Bhabasa...Finally!!!  Ermm

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Amli-SwerveBae

Post Reply New Post

Go to top