Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

samir ji you yourself should try to come out of that mode. Sam mentioned you as a tubelight.

It's hard for the sick to cure themselves na! Confused I think I need a doctor! Wink

oh .. a tubelight! LOL  For a moment I was like 'how can a lamp be slow? they can't run/walk!' Confused  I guess I'm sach mein tubelight Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Bhabasa rocked It* (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
samir ji tusi toh jhoot mein bhi tubelight hi ho.LOL

-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

samir ji tusi toh jhoot mein bhi tubelight hi ho.LOL

'kyun ki main jhoot nahi bolta'! Approve

-Amli-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
It was  a brillliant epi & bhabasa rocked indeed with his muscular power
love the cvs today for giving him the lines today to speak up against bhabo & shutting her up..& the kids whom suraj had supported, making them bow  their heads .
hats off to babasa & the cvs. for  the wonderful epi
Great post girlie !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by Deebz

Bhabasa, tell it like it is man! ClapOne of the best episodes ever! Never have I been so happy crying thru an entire episode. (Even on repeat watching) I know tomorrow will bring unpleasantness again. But for today, I feel redeemed.  Ashokji excelled! So did Neeluji with her haughty demeanor!  Only Vikram seems to have a tiny bit of conscience. The rest of them are still nalaayak.
Amma you cried..Shocked..Look @ how your lubly chhora laughing at your tears.LOL.

Waterworks start easily for me! I pretty much cry at every movie. I get a headache after movies like taare. zameen par!  My kids laugh at me too! One of my friends and I went to watch Guzaaish at the movie theater. We packed a bunch of tissues and sat in theback row so as not to disturb others with our loud sniffles!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-SwerveBae

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

sindu, I was one of the very few who supported suraj's lie and today I'm proud of it Big smile...so here is my hug to you too Hug

awww...Hug niruba...me too...Wink

-Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
@deebz aunty - Hahahahha! Are you really that emotional?Day Dreaming

Edited by Superman. - 18 January 2013 at 3:46am

-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Oye Ghajini amma, samah n jami:- what's going on here - tubelight - lamp?Angry

@Deebz amma:- My senior V is different in this matter.Unhappy. I usually end up die ROFL by watching emotional scenes/movies. Oh then in your birthday i will gift you bunch of tissue papers - Iss se Sasta aur achha koi nahi.Approve.ROFL.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top