Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
great post Ami...rocking episode! I've heard what I wanted to hear all this while...thanks bhabasa, thanks CVs
sindu, I was one of the very few who supported suraj's lie and today I'm proud of it Big smile...so here is my hug to you too Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-hateme2--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Bhabasa rocked It* (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hi friend, this was a stand out episode.

I liked it very much.

But I liked your post more than that.

For the embedded song.

Will u please tell me how to embed a song here ?

Please, please, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

ranil.

IF-Stunnerz

ranil.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Wow What a brilliant episode! Loved the entire episode.Truly said,Bhabasa is the hero of the episode.Awesome thread Dear

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-hateme2--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Ami   today  i   am  joining  u  2  pay  a  tribute    2  Bhabasa  who  rocked  the  entire  episode Clap .Kudos   2  Cv's  4  a  brilliant  episode. The  man  who  always  quitely  stood  behind  Bhabo  today  came  forward  and  took  control  of  the  whole  situation. He  asked  SurYa  2  get  inside  the house  and  when  they  hesitated  he  told  Sooraj  that  he  is  his  father  and  2  get  in  side  the  house Star.He  made  Bhabo  see  some sense  in  the  matter  and  brilliantly  put  it  by  taking  Vikram's, Mohit's  and  Chavvi's  xample.If  Sooraj  could  lie  4  the  the  sake  of  his  family,brothers,sister  then  why  not  4  his  wife  who  always  stood  up  4  the  family was  the  question  that  he  raised  2  Bhabo.

Anyway  as  per  precap  Bhabo  would  grant  permision  4  her  education but  with  condition  as  per  spoiler  .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Bhabasa, tell it like it is man! ClapOne of the best episodes ever! Never have I been so happy crying thru an entire episode. (Even on repeat watching) I know tomorrow will bring unpleasantness again. But for today, I feel redeemed.  Ashokji excelled! So did Neeluji with her haughty demeanor!  Only Vikram seems to have a tiny bit of conscience. The rest of them are still nalaayak.
Amma you cried..Shocked..Look @ how your lubly chhora laughing at your tears.LOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73shehjar-SamiR-farhana874--BimBim---Liebe-SwerveBae

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@ami - hahahahah! ROFL you're a genius yo !

Edited by Superman. - 17 January 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@All:- Thank you for such a lovely comments.Hug. I'm izz feeling very sleep so jumping/bubbling/floating in my sleepy land err bed.Embarrassed.

@Sayan:- I'll PM you details later on!

@Samah:- I like to crack Deebz amma a lot esp when she become a emotional.Wink. ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

-SamiR---BimBim---Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@ami - hahahahah, I can see LOL

-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top