Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Great post ami, for an even greater epi! Star

Clap for CVs, the writer who wrote Babasa's dialogues, and especially for Ashok ji! We all were appreciating AnIka and Neelu ji's performance in yesterday's epi, but Ashok ji reminded us today that woh bhi kuch kam nahin! Clap

You mentioned all the major good points, and I liked your take on 'educated vs. learned' (and LOL at JAMi's story; very nice and appropriate!).

I wanted to say this in one of the threads yesterday, but didn't want to start another debate in an already busy forum. Anyways, let me say it now, as it seems more appropriate: I don't think it's fair when we blame Babasa for not always speaking up in aangan dramas. Not everyone has an out-spoken personality. Some people prefer working privately behind the scenes, rather than escalating an already heightened situation out in public. I think Babasa is one of these people. He has always tried to help solve problems in private, whether by talking to Bhabho in their room, or by talking with Suraj about his problems (SV2 track especially comes to mind). At most times, such personal and private support is more necessary than outspoken, public support. So I think Babasa is a well-thought out character, and is more than just an extra added for comedic effects. And today he proved that he can also speak out when required.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011shehjar-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--hateme2-Amli--Liebe-SwerveBae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Bhabasa rocked It* (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
CVs I hate you...Angry

You always do this to me...get me all hyped up where I utter a whole load of crap against the show and the characters...and the next day I'm wiping egg off my face. LOL

What a show today!!! Clap

Thank you Bhabasa for finally opening your mouth!! Cool

For minute when Bhabo wasn't letting Suraj and Sandhya in the house...I was like...YES!!!

Ja Simran Ja...Jee le Apni Zindagi...then I realized I was watching DABH and not DDLJ. Ermm

Again just a brilliant show today...and what a performance...today...it was all Bhabasa. Clap

Loved how he put everyone on the hot seat today...especially Bhabo...beginning with the reason why he gets no respect from her or the others...because he didn't earn for his family. Ouch

Loved how he pointed out how each of the useless Rathi children had been bailed out by Suraj and yet they never failed to belittle him when given the chance.

And...OMG...Suraj was a good student...Shocked...I actually cried when the whole story of how he lied and said he failed just so that he'd be allowed to earn for his family...Cry Cry 

And what a speech by Bhabasa about a DIL and her right to be happy.

We even got Bhabo relenting and giving permission for Sandya to study...let's just hope Sandhya doesn't mess this up.  But no precap...so I wonder what her condition is...not a baby I hope. Confused

Everything was just too good today.

Oh and CVs I don't really hate you...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011shehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--hateme2-Amli--Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ami. Bhabasa truly rocked today. Not only did he tell his wife some home truths but also targeted the ungrateful siblings. My respect for him went up today. He proved it today that he is not just khana and khatiya. He is capable of speaking up when the time comes. Ashokji excelled in his actingClap Of course Bhabo cannot be shown changing over night. Her big sized ego will never allow that. Hence the three mistake clause( kahin Bhabo Chetan Bhagat ki friend to nahi, why I say this is how is it that she has arrived at the number 3 to torture Sandhya. ) Sandhya as she is, has to now move from night college tension to three mistakes tension. Mere romance na dikhane ki shikayat per to gor hi nahi hua...Cry .Kya hum itne gaye guzare hain...Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeSuSan4upreeti73b2011-SamiR-shehjar-Ayeshi---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

mahy321

Groupbie

mahy321

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
OMG BHABASA WAS AMAZING---PERFECT ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011-SamiR--Ayeshi---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@Bharathi akka:- Yo! For a rocking episode I tried to create a good thread.Embarrassed.

@Ghajini Amma:- Very nicely put characterization of Bhabasa - The tummy man turned muscular man.Cool. His efforts never highlighted or gain much attention before than today because of less screen time n his calmness to handle situations.Approve.

@Fatima Ammi
:-I'm still LOL by thinking about your yesterday's wild reply.Embarrassed. I still love you a lot although you hate CV's of DABH.Blushing.Heart.Blushing

@Umdu aunty:- How can you be so sure - SurYa accepted Bhabho's challenge without episode gets on air because articles are misleading + promos are suspicious?Day Dreaming

I watched promo where Bhabho saying:- I'm allowing Sandhya to do whatever she wanna do. She has favor me 3 times therefore I'll forgive her 3 mistakes n as soon as she commit 4th mistake she has to be ready to do whatever I tell her.

I'm just wondering what 3 favors my sandy baby did to Bhabho..Shocked.

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011shehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--ummesulaiman-Liebe-

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Amazing episode. This was by far DABH's best episode in my opinion! Clap

We all have been complaining since forever that Suraj's siblings never miss an opportunity to humiliate him, and that Babasa never says anything against Bhabo. But FINALLY, finally CVs have listened to us, and Babasa FINALLY spoke up against Bhabo. 

Kudos to you, Babasa, for stopping Bhabo for once. She has been wrong several times, but this would have been the ultimate mistake. And thank you also, for telling her off. She badly needed that.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011-SamiR--Ayeshi---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Bhabasa, tell it like it is man! ClapOne of the best episodes ever! Never have I been so happy crying thru an entire episode. (Even on repeat watching) I know tomorrow will bring unpleasantness again. But for today, I feel redeemed.  Ashokji excelled! So did Neeluji with her haughty demeanour!  Only Vikram seems to have a tiny bit of conscience. The rest of them are still nalaayak.

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011-SamiR-shehjar-Ayeshi---BimBim--ummesulaiman-Amli--Liebe-

preeti73

preeti73

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Excellent episode and super se upar acting by everyone but Bhabhasa rocked the show!!!!!!!

Loved it when he showed his authority and said that he will not let anyone break his home by throwing Suraj out of the house ...Mindblowing episode!!!!!

DABH rocks and hopefully along with all the action we will get some Surya scenes too!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011-SamiR--Ayeshi---BimBim---Amli--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top