Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ShockedBabhasa...Gave life to the show todayClapClap..Atlast someone cares for suraj/sandy/surYa in rati familyDay Dreaming...What an emotional epiThumbs Up simply loved it...Suraj is too selfless & caring human...Hug & my sandy is not less than our suraj..both complement each other...Embarrassed..Babho still adamantAngry

Love SurYaEmbarrassed...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeKimkudospreeti73ss_2012b2011-SamiR-DEBOLINA96Manjuuhateme2-Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Bhabasa rocked It* (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePraja

LovePraja

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Gr8 post AmiSmile. Thnk u very muchBig smile. I guess more such appreciation threads r on d way 4 2day's episode esp. 4 BhabasaStar. I've just been reading d LU, nd I must say it gave me goosebumps. Its a must watch episodeEmbarrassed.
Bhabasa truly rocksClapCool. At times he's quite sane than anyone else. Sooraj should be like him at crucial times (hope we get 2 see dat in future).
Bhabo is surely nt going 2 shed her hypocrisy nd her ego yetAngryCensored. But I hope she mellows down a bit after coming 2 terms with d reality which bhabasa has tried 2 showStern Smile.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyess_2012preeti73b2011DEBOLINA96-SamiR-Manjuull-Bliss-llhateme2-Amli--Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Bhabasa really rocked today ..lovely episode and lovely analysis AMI 
even i liked the way Sandy baby ran tosave her   Suraj Heart
But Bhabasa was the show stopper today ..
He opened his mouth and how Star
He spoke everything we wanted to be shown in the serial .
Putting those pests mohit and chavi  in place Clap

Bhabo is back with her terms and conditions though Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mahy321SonerMeyepreeti73LovePrajass_2012b2011DEBOLINA96-SamiR-Manjuull-Bliss-llhateme2-Amli--Liebe-

DEBOLINA96

Goldie

DEBOLINA96

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
              Absolutely sis..Babasa rocked it..rather shocked us!!!!!! From day 1,when the serial aired,i was waiting for Babasa to speak up in this way..& my dream got fulfilled by the CVs today..Star Today,i only saw..ASHOK LOKHANDE...ASHOK LOKHANDE...& ASHOK LOKHANDE..What an incredible job he did!!!!!!! Hats off Sir..hats off..Clap This episode (17th January 2013,episode no.373) was outstanding in every way..Star And this was the 3rd time when Sooraj was called Joru Ka Gulaam..1st was the Bribing Officer,2nd was Meenakshi & 3rd,Sooraj's bhagwaan..Bhabo!!!!!! What a shame Bhabo!!! You called your OWN BELOVED SON Joru Ka Gulaam?!?!?!?!? Ouch And today i understood why Sooraj catches everything sooo fast when Sandhya or anyone else explains him something...He is an intelligent man!!!!! Inspite of being so intelligent & good in studies,what a great balidaan he gave for his family..!!!!!!!! Today Babasa smashed Bhabo's attitude..But Sandhya's expressions were to look for when Babasa was revealing Sooraj's generosity to all by making Bhabo remember them..Sandhya was so emotional hearing her husband's goodness..She felt so proud to be his wife!!!!! Smile Babasa spoke his heart out today..Star Must say,after watching today's epi,'Sooraj Rathi' is an ideal person..Star Apart from Chaturi & Chotu,Babasa is an all time supporter of SurYa..Thumbs Up 
                  But today,it was only Ashok Lokhande..Loved him..Awesome..awesome..Now,let's see what happens tomorrow..Bhabo's condition!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prajushakkySonerMeyeLovePrajass_2012preeti73b2011-SamiR-shehjarManjuull-Bliss-llhateme2dunia-Liebe--Amli-

SuSan4u

SuSan4u

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
What an EpisodeClap Brilliant Job CVs. 
DABH TRP ratings will zoom skywards for sure.Big smile
Whenever Bhabasa opens his mouth (for other than eating thoughWink)
he shows what a broad minded and understanding person he is.
Suraj inherited his bhabasa's heart for sure!

Today's episode stands for what DABH was promoting itself as nayi soch.-
You love your parents - You are Shravan Kumar
You love your siblings - You are Ram
But you love your wife - the world calls you "JORU KA GHULAM" and 
why not a - "Sacha Jeevan Saathi"

Marvellous Episode!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prajushakkySonerMeyess_2012preeti73LovePrajab2011-SamiR-shehjarDEBOLINA96Manjuuhateme2ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-ramya_Deepika

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@All:- *Welcome*  - As we all are sharing same feelings i am not gonna reply everyone individually.Embarrassed

@SuSan:- I'm gonna steal your lines n will add it in main post. You've described so well.Hug

@Sindu:- I agree with you. Patience is one of the highest virtue one can have.Approve.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73ss_2012b2011-SamiR-ll-Bliss-llhateme2-Liebe-

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wow...Mindblowing episode Clap Hats off to CVs Thumbs Up

Bhabasa was just awesome. Each and every question he asked was like a slap to Bhabo.

For the first time i have seen some guilty concious feeling on those siblings face. Shocked

Well excecuted brilliant episode Thumbs Up Heart

Bhabasa rocked it Clap Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011-SamiR-hateme2ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Great analysis Ami... As you pointed out everything, Bhabasa rocked today... From Day 1 Bhabasa was supporting and guiding SurYa all time but today was really awesome as he defended for SurYa. Love you Heart Bhabasa... I always enjoyed watching you on screen...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011-SamiR-hateme2ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top