WARINING TO CV WILL LOOSE FAITHFUL VIEWERS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
               ðŸ˜¡ ATTENTION TO CV OF AMRIT MANTHAN😡

If the serial continue like yesterday and today's episodes.you will loose faithful viewers of Amrit Manthan😲 ðŸ˜¡
Anasuyaji i just second you on this POV..

The remaining faithful viewers will lose interest fast with all the nonsense we are watching these days..

Today was even terrible..Gosh that Nimrit..Amrit scene there was nothing that will touched the heart but you get a sense of revolt..

Sorry to say Nimrit is definitely a big example of naiveness..she is getting fooled big time and she is not aware of it..

The only saving grace of the epi was Agam..Tej scene..real heroes..genuine characters..
Yes Saveeta 

The grip in the story , the way it was told ,twist supense every thing gone. today's episode was not worth watching...there is nothing to discuss ..what a sad thing we used tohave good healthy discussion on the episodes before
now if you watch  toay's episode there is nothing but nothing to discuss😭

Me did not watch it yet..So there is not any new thing in today episode...sad for that..😭.
Yes Anasuya ji..
This is the limt..
Originally posted by anasuya43

ðŸ˜¡ ATTENTION TO CV OF AMRIT MANTHAN😡

If the serial continue like yesterday and today's episodes.you will loose faithful viewers of Amrit Manthan😲 ðŸ˜¡
agree 100% , I have already stopped watching the show,It is becoming boring and...🤢
Me in the list not watching the show these days