Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
LOL... Now this is what when the CV's give us we wont be complaining about chemistry and geography or anything..

Lol.. I was surprised and very very pleasantly so, by the way RK teased Madhu today.. the song choice was super, and it made his insinuation all the more clear when they didnt play the next line of the song but only first oneLOL.. pure wicked.LOL

hehe.. This is the awareness , playfulness and subtle innuendos that make for 'chemistry'.. (This is what was missing form their saccharine sweet interactions lately)
They needn't hug(specially the brother-sister kind;) ) all the time to show it.. but certain dialogues , camera angles.. and Damn! The looks on their faces!
Drashti and Viv were perfection in those scenes..

and the scene by the lake.. I dunno , but I liked the camerawork there.. it lent extra softness to the scene somehow..

lol.. right now.. i m just going 'husn ke...' ;) with a silly grin on my face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:

wow.. it seems people did not get why that song was played.. let me help out here cause its imperative you know why!!Stern Smile

Heres how the first two lines go(and remember only one line was playedWink)

'Husn ke...  laakhon rang.. kaun saa.. rang deee kho ooo ge.Stern Smile

'AAg hai...  yeh badan...    kaun sa... ang deee kho ooo ge..BlushingROFL

(PS :    and for those struggling with Hindi.Stern Smile :
first line:
  Beauty has, . a million hues.. which hue.. would you like to see?

second line:
  Fire it is... this body(of mine).. which part(of it) .. would you like to see?)

Edited by ninand - 17 January 2013 at 11:35am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrishitamorefariha_92jenny8891Athirapsukritimishraparas99nshah21888soni_khan13bhavdevirita88Imperfect_OnecutekananSiMi81nishsweetssmilydearmadhubalaa12sanju9030PristineSoulindiegirlbaisakh45lakshmi_pailatekateprema_kscharlie1950Vsoujanyadesigrl414stressreliefrosalineakbriavid6sp110_chesung_ShazzieDrashti13Neutral_Monasoapbubblenlm4amrithaspriyachandAngel-33..Tangled..KittuPratzzForeverForU18myprideRoarkBlue_ScrubsLadyFlamedesait-Aswathy--Ratzz-DDbiggestfanANJALI_SAMARIYASagar21Ananya05sush12_RMMy_VivJaanMiss_uliuliRk-the-baazigar-SmexyGhost--Dil-maria090ChirpychickletnehakaribaPDD2508SaiSsusan7HiddlestonedWhite_lily-raboO-swan20Amoureuxmemad-optimist-_Sparkles_-PoisonIvy-Neelambari..--Udhay--anji-miraHeartless_FreakSanna14-StephinesS-HdhdSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wicked scenes!('husn ke.. explained;)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Nice,thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92ninandSaiS

drashti38

IF-Sizzlerz

drashti38

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
nice post dvd rocks

fariha_92ninandSaiS

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
nice post

fariha_92ninandSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nice Post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92ninand

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Nice post

fariha_92ninand

madhubalaa12

madhubalaa12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nice post

fariha_92ninand

sanju9030

sanju9030

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
good point

fariha_92ninand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.