Page   of 2

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks or an interesting wu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/17 Ya rabba... (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Another day passes by with almost nothing except an amazing song sequence..

The song was best pictured today and was my favorite part of the show. They showed emotions of both roli and siddhant and even naina so well.. Even though i liked whole song sequence, the lyrics: "Kahi shak hai kahi nafrat ki diwar hai... kahi jeet main shamil pal pal haar hai.. " were exceptionally well. And fit so well. And another part pictured well was roli seeing her marriage and confession in those divorce papers.. She sees her love even in the divorce papers..

But to me the episode was about siddhant being angry and then realizing that he cant stop loving roli. He telling simar that "Use hamara rishta tutana manjur hai lekin sach kya hai ye batana gawara nahi" showed that he knows that roli is doing something out of majburi. He is angry because she isnt telling him the truth. Angry and broken that's what he was.. But eventually he does realize that he cant stay without roli and he has to let his anger and hurt let go and take his steps towards roli. Siddhant has always been like this .. He gets angry too fast and with time realizes that may be the other person didn't mean to hurt him and was doing something without their own will. It reminds me of time when he was angry on simar for asking roli to leave the house. So this scene was kind of represented same siddhant for me.

the scene where roli is waiting for simar and prem to bring back siddhant, just showed that whatever happens she cant stop caring and loving him.. And how much she decides to not show that side of her, she forgets everything and that side does come out.

Simar knows that roli has reasons to behave the way she is behaving but seeing sidhant in office, hearing him say that everything is finished she cant help herself but think that its end of story of roli. She is so concerned for roli and is giving her 2 cents to roli.

Naina: She now knows that siddhant is married.. She also knows not everything is well between siddhant and his wife. I am glad that she decides to be by siddhant's side when he is facing this situation and it is not for *evil* or *selfish* reasons.. They managed to keep naina's character intact and show that her concern is genuine and she isnt trying to separate him from roli. But she has only hurt on the path she is taking. Her heart is going to be broken and it would be because of herself. She is taking the concern of very good hearted man as love and she is so naive to realise her mistake yet.

Hoping tomorrow is better day and we see lot of progress.. The pace of the show is really really slow now. In one way i am happy that they are concentrating on roli and siddhant's emotions and not rushing through it and not so happy because story isn't moving ahead for like two weeks we are in same place as we were before.

Well written and i agree with everything you've said but about Naina she knows that Sid is thinking about breaking his marriage and she said Sid needs her love and comfort NO HE DOES'NT he has his family for that.. i just want her to go because i know somehow these cv's are going to get her married to Sid :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Premarfan2anotheranfan

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Well written and i agree with everything you've said but about Naina she knows that Sid is thinking about breaking his marriage and she said Sid needs her love and comfort NO HE DOES'NT he has his family for that.. i just want her to go because i know somehow these cv's are going to get her married to Sid :(

I dont see it that way. I think she is orphan girl so she is not so use to thinking about Family support thats why she thinks it that she is the one who needs to support him... so unless cvs take up on themselves to make naina evil i dont see any reason why she would be.

presim

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Originally posted by malihaahmed

Well written and i agree with everything you've said but about Naina she knows that Sid is thinking about breaking his marriage and she said Sid needs her love and comfort NO HE DOESN'T he has his family for that.. i just want her to go because i know somehow these cv's are going to get her married to Sid :(

I dont see it that way. I think she is orphan girl so she is not so use to thinking about Family support thats why she thinks it that she is the one who needs to support him... so unless cvs take up on themselves to make naina evil i dont see any reason why she would be.

I hope Cv's present her like that in upcoming episodes and I just don't want them to show Sid getting closer Naina...because SId is always and forever will remain Roli's.

Premarfan2

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Not possible as naina is vilian. If rosid not united then all are messing. yes sure naina is the positive.  when she knows everything nd sid's heart brokened stage , then she will understand that rosid made each other. So she will drop her love to rosid united. United are deserve to rosid. Not anything.i guess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.