Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

01/17 Ya rabba...

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Another day passes by with almost nothing except an amazing song sequence..

The song was best pictured today and was my favorite part of the show. They showed emotions of both roli and siddhant and even naina so well.. Even though i liked whole song sequence, the lyrics: "Kahi shak hai kahi nafrat ki diwar hai... kahi jeet main shamil pal pal haar hai.. " were exceptionally well. And fit so well. And another part pictured well was roli seeing her marriage and confession in those divorce papers.. She sees her love even in the divorce papers..

But to me the episode was about siddhant being angry and then realizing that he cant stop loving roli. He telling simar that "Use hamara rishta tutana manjur hai lekin sach kya hai ye batana gawara nahi" showed that he knows that roli is doing something out of majburi. He is angry because she isnt telling him the truth. Angry and broken that's what he was.. But eventually he does realize that he cant stay without roli and he has to let his anger and hurt let go and take his steps towards roli. Siddhant has always been like this .. He gets angry too fast and with time realizes that may be the other person didn't mean to hurt him and was doing something without their own will. It reminds me of time when he was angry on simar for asking roli to leave the house. So this scene was kind of represented same siddhant for me.

the scene where roli is waiting for simar and prem to bring back siddhant, just showed that whatever happens she cant stop caring and loving him.. And how much she decides to not show that side of her, she forgets everything and that side does come out.

Simar knows that roli has reasons to behave the way she is behaving but seeing sidhant in office, hearing him say that everything is finished she cant help herself but think that its end of story of roli. She is so concerned for roli and is giving her 2 cents to roli.

Naina: She now knows that siddhant is married.. She also knows not everything is well between siddhant and his wife. I am glad that she decides to be by siddhant's side when he is facing this situation and it is not for *evil* or *selfish* reasons.. They managed to keep naina's character intact and show that her concern is genuine and she isnt trying to separate him from roli. But she has only hurt on the path she is taking. Her heart is going to be broken and it would be because of herself. She is taking the concern of very good hearted man as love and she is so naive to realise her mistake yet.

Hoping tomorrow is better day and we see lot of progress.. The pace of the show is really really slow now. In one way i am happy that they are concentrating on roli and siddhant's emotions and not rushing through it and not so happy because story isn't moving ahead for like two weeks we are in same place as we were before.

Edited by anotheranfan - 17 January 2013 at 8:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-.Madhu.princess_musasrdevidirk41viraf4upresimAmreenBanoMansowamavasanthangokHamlet53

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Dear after this track something really amazing is going to happen.trust me on this.after this track ends.rosid are going to be back with bang.and its going to be spectacular.as much as they are hurting right now.as much pain this track is putting us through the triple the happiness we are going to face soon. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musasrdeviAmreenBanoMansoanotheranfanhangok

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Well written. God post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
dear again an amazing post full of positivity this should be for uClap and todays episode full of rosid ha not watched but tonight at 3:00 i will definately watch and yes dear is naina not turning negative so why cv's have brought her i mean not for sankalp not for rosid mess but do u think in future she can turn negative because i strongly feel this time she will not do anything but help sid but after rosid will clear all this mess she can turn negative as she can be jealous by roli and may be she want sid in his life or some obsession please dear answer my question... 

anotheranfan

AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
very nice post
i like today's episode 
and best part when Sid said that ki wo is rishte ko tutne nahi dega 
wow ... our strong Sid back Smile
i think Roli ko sabko na sahi Sid ko sabkuchh bata dena chahiye 
itne rone dhone se to achchha hi hai or Sid Roli ko help hi karega definitely... at the end pata to chalna hi hai ...
i hope ki is track ke khatam hone pe ROSID remarrige dekhne ko mile... Day Dreaming
and i think ki naye villain bhi aane wale hai ssk mai do tute dil naina and veeru  Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musasrdevianotheranfan

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
for me,naina knew abut the whole history of sid is best part .yeah i would love to see her in positive.. Embarrassedfeeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past so many experience..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-anotheranfan

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

dear again an amazing post full of positivity this should be for uClap and todays episode full of rosid ha not watched but tonight at 3:00 i will definately watch and yes dear is naina not turning negative so why cv's have brought her i mean not for sankalp not for rosid mess but do u think in future she can turn negative because i strongly feel this time she will not do anything but help sid but after rosid will clear all this mess she can turn negative as she can be jealous by roli and may be she want sid in his life or some obsession please dear answer my question... 

I dont think naina will turn negative given her character right now... She is simple girl who doesnt even have confidence to tell off people when they make fun of her.. I think she thinks she is in love with siddhant because he is the only one who helped her overcome her fears... The first person to show some care towards her.. She is taking that as love.. I am sure with time she will realize the difference and be fine.

presim

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmreenBanoManso

very nice post
i like today's episode 
and best part when Sid said that ki wo is rishte ko tutne nahi dega 
wow ... our strong Sid back Smile
i think Roli ko sabko na sahi Sid ko sabkuchh bata dena chahiye 
itne rone dhone se to achchha hi hai or Sid Roli ko help hi karega definitely... at the end pata to chalna hi hai ...
i hope ki is track ke khatam hone pe ROSID remarrige dekhne ko mile... Day Dreaming
and i think ki naye villain bhi aane wale hai ssk mai do tute dil naina and veeru  Ermm

i dont think naina will turn into villain.. She is simple and good natured girl.. Time will make her realize that siddhant was just helping her because he is good natured.. and it isnt love.

Veeru on the otherhand is obsessed with roli.. and i think he has capability to pose threat for roli... (movie daar types). But that shouldnot and would not change how roli and siddhant feel about each other and their love.

-chithra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index